My Heart Knows You

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"GWENCHANAYO, Sora-shii?" Hyukchul said to me after he pulled me to the convinience store and bought me something to drink.

"Yes, I'm alright." I just answered and thought of what happened inside the van but Hyukchul seems to know what I'm thinking

"Don't think about that anymore. By the way Jinwoon-sshi acted back there, he doesn't know how to respect you, Sora-sshi. How long have you known him?"

"He is one of my classmates in my music class at the university. I have known him for about 2 years now."

"Does he always act like that? Specially when he's with you?" he asked me again.

To be honest, I don't know how to answer that question because this is also the first time Jinwoon retorted like that in front of us. Usually he only complains about our teachers and the assignments that we have in class but I haven't seen him act like that back there too.

"Sora-sshi, could you promise me not to come close to that Jinwoon guy again?" Hyukchul said while holding both of my shoulders.

Bwoh? What is this guy saying? He wants me to stay away from Jinwoon eventhough I only met him this morning? Hyukchul seems nice but totally crazy nerd!

When I looked at him at him with curious eyes, he suddenly changed like he realized something

He put down his hands from my shoulders and said, "I'm sorry. I should've reacted like that", then he raised his hand to lock up strands of hair behind my ear, "Be sure that you will always be alright, Sora-sshi."

Why do I feel like I know him already? Why does he act like he cares a lot for me? My heart is thumping like crazy and I don't know why I feel this way about this guy. I thought I only feel that way when Jung-soo oppa is beside me. Why with this guy? Wae?!

"Sora-sshi, are you sure you are alright?" Hyukchul asked me again, then I noticed that his brother, Hyukhae is already beside him with some bruises on his face.

"What happened to him?" I asked Hyukchul referring to his brother.

"There was someone whom I got into a fight with. But you don't have to worry, I'm fine." Hyukhae answered with a smile, that somewhat looks familiar to me.

When we got back to the van, I noticed that JB is already sitting at the passenger seat while Jinwoon is dabbing a piece of cotton on his face and I noticed that he too have cuts and bruises on his face. I stared at him and looked on Hyukhae's way who was looking away from me.

"Did the two of you had a fight?" Hyukchul asked his brother.

"Hyung, I was just..."

"YAH! Whatever your reason is, you should not get into a fight just like that! You also have to think of the consequences of your actions before  you do something." Hyukchul said

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"Am I the one whom you fought with? Apologize to Jinwoon-sshi not me. I didn't expect you to be like this."

"Bwoh?! Do you know the reason why I fought with him, hyung? He acted so rude towards Sora-sshi and I can't forgive that, and you're asking me to say sorry? HYUNG! Don't be like this." Hyukhae said and I really felt really guilty to find out that they fought because of me.

"And do you want Sora-sshi to blame herself because she's the reason you fought with her friend?" Hyukchul said while staring at his brother.

"Arasso, hyung." Hyukhae said, then he looked on the rareview mirror, "Jinwoon-sshi, mianhe. My emotions got me when I saw what you did to Sora-sshi. Mianhe."

"Jinwoon oppa, you should say something too. You have been telling JB and I how sorry you are with what you have done earlier, right?" Jiyeon said and gave Jinwoon-ah a smile.

"I'm sorry too. I know I shouldn't act that way towards Sora-sshi and honestly, I'm thankful for what you did because I came with my senses from the punch you gave me.", then Jinwoon-ah turned to me, "Sora-sshi, mianhe. I acted like a real jerk and I know that I have hurt your feelings with my actions. I'm really sorry." he finished and I can't help but forgive him.

"Alright then, now that's all settled, let's head to the beach and have fun!" JB cheered at the passenger seat.