The Box of Memories

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"HYUNG, we have to open the boxes that we have in our rooms already. We have kept too much stuff from our fans." Yesung told Leeteuk while they are having a general cleaning on their dorm.

There are other 11 people who's living with them inside the Super Junior dorm and everyday happens to be a mess specially if they are going out of town or they will be having a concert. Super Junior is one of the Hallyu bands in Korea and considered the Gods of the East.

"Then don't mess around in my room and fix your own boxes." Leeteuk told Yesung.

"Where will you put all the stuff that you will get, hyung?"

"I will bring some of the important things home and throw the others that I won't need anymore. Are you done with yours?"

"Ani. I still have to think on where will I place my turtles though." Yesung answered Leeteuk

"Bwoh?! Then what the heck are you doing here? Don't find your turtles to us when they go missing, Yesung-ah."

As Leeteuk opened his old boxes inside his room, he stumbled upon a medium sized wooden box with PJS+KTY engraved on top of it.  When he opened the box, there are a bunch of letters, pictures and even a couple ring.

"We have to break up... this is not working for the two of us."

"Wae? We are doing just fine, aren't we? And we love each other too."

"But that love will not take us anywhere. You are not even sure if you will be able to make it with that boy group that you are into."

"But we are going to get there. Things are turning out well for the group."

"And when would that be? I can't wait that long, Leeteuk. I have to follow my dreams too."

"Are you going to just leave  me like that, Taeyeon?"

"This relationship is not working anymore, Leeteuk and I have to do what I think is right."


"Leeteuk hyung..."

"I have already decided to leave you, Leeteuk."

"Leeteuk hyung..."

"Goodbye..."

"LEETEUK HYUNG!"

Leeteuk looked on Donghae's direction who was on his door. "What are you spacing about, hyung?" he asked

Leeteuk suddenly closed the box that is still in front of him and looked away.

"Are you not thinking about her again, are you? It's been years. You should forget about her already."

"What are you doing here, Donghae-ah? Do you need something?"

"Well, I was wondering if I can go with you when you go home. I want to eat some home made dishes made by omonni."

"Alright. But my sister will be there too and I'm telling you, Lee Donghae. Don't mess around with my sister!" Leeteuk said while looking at him intently.