His & Her Circumstance

The Way To An Angel's Heart

WHEN they got down to the parking area, Leeteuk headed to his car and opened the passenger door for Sora and opened the backseat door for Jiyeon. The two girls are still  silent while they hopped on the car.

Leeteuk sat on the driver's seat and looked at his sister by the rearview mirror without saying anything.

"Oppa..."

Leeteuk sighed, calming himself up, and said, "Jiyeon-ah, call oppa before you visit me at the dorm. I don't want you to go there without informing me before hand."

"Miahne, oppa. I will not do that again. I promise." Jiyeon answered bowing her head.

Leeteuk just nodded and started driving. He didn't say anything after talking to Jiyeon that made Sora, who was sitting beside him really nervous.

"As for you, Sora-ssi," Leeteuk said again when the street light lit red, "I don't want you to see at the dorms."

"Oppa...I --" Sora said meekly while bowing her head down.

"Why are you there anyway?" Leeteuk asked still looking at the street waiting for the go sign.

"I was --"

"You were what? Were you trying to look for your crush, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked again, with a slight toughness on his voice.

"Aniyo. I came with Jiyeon to see you, oppa." Sora just replied, feeling like crying already, in her mind asking 'What did I do wrong? Why is Jungsoo oppa like this?'

"You.. You want to see... me?" Leeteuk asked with a surprised look on his face, "Wae, Sora-ssi?"

"I... oppa... I ---"

"Oppa, the car ahead of you moved already." Jiyeon said to get Leeteuk's attention and he drove the car off.

They were all silent for the rest of the drive and they are drowned to their own thoughts, specially Leeteuk and Sora;

Why do Sora wanted to see me? Was what said real?

Why did Jungsoo oppa acted like that at the dorm? Is he really like that?

When they reached the mall, Leeteuk put his baseball cap really down that his eyes are almost covered by the bill and wore a pair of big eyeglasees too

"Are you going to buy a lot of things, Jiyeon-ah?" Leeteuk asked his sister when he finished fixing himself up.

"Aniyo, oppa. I just have to buy a book from the bookstore that our teacher required us to get. We need them by Monday." Jiyeon replied back.

"Ahm, is it alright if you go to the bookstore alone?" Leeteuk said, that made Sora looked at Jiyeon and Jiyeon stared back at her, "Sora-ssi and I will just wait for you after you finished."

"But oppa. I --" Jiyeon said, a hint of protest can be detected on her tone.

Leeteuk glanced from her sister to Sora and vice versa, he noticed that Sora is quite reluctant to be with  him.

"Would that be alright, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked looking straight at her and Sora just nodded at him in reply.

They parted ways inside the mall, Jiyeon heading for the bookstore and Leeteuk, together with Sora heading to the other direction.

---

Anyeong haseyo! It's GnaixNiQ here.

It's been a long time since I gave a shoutout and it's been about 2 or 3 weeks now since our couple ended their WGM stint, and I really miss them a lot. I have been rewatching the episodes during my free time (yes! I just can't get enough of them 'coz they are such a cute and loving couple.. ~ ^^ )

Anyway, on another note, I don't think I will be able to update my fanfic next week though 'coz they are a total mess now... T___T... because of the ideas that gets in my head whenever I think about the Teukso Couple... so MIANHE if I won't be able to update next week, I have to rearrange my chapters first... but don't worry things are getting better and interesting as well! v^^v