Runaway Couple

The Way To An Angel's Heart

LEETEUK grabbed Sora's hand and ran before the horde of girls who are now after them, and both of them ran really fast without letting go of each others hand and without looking back. They went to all the alleys in the mall to lose the girls but no to avail.

They then decided to enter a store and Leeteuk just grabbed some clothes off the rack,  not minding what kind they are and told Sora to wear them and he grabbed some for himself too.

When he instructed Sora to wear them in the fitting room, the sales assistant stopped them but Leeteuk just smiled at her and put a finger on his lips.

"Please dont tell them that were here. When someone enters and looks for us, please make an excuse. Can you do that for me, miss?" Leeteuk said and gave a sweet dimpled smile to the sales assistant.

"Can I have an autograph and a picture too?" the sales assistant asked, starstrucked on Leeteuk.

"Sure. But keep this a secret, alright? Its going to be only on the three of us." Leeteuk replied again and the lady took a picture of her and Leeteuk together using her cellphone.

When Sora and Leeteuk came out of the fitting room, both of them are unrecognizable.

Leeteuk now wears a black shirt with a skull design in front, fitted black jeans, black converse shoes , spiked bracelets, a black framed eyeglasses and black wig on his head

Sora now wears a black skirt with high boots with a grey long sleeved top. She has a long hair with curls for a wig and cats eye framed glasses too.

"Wow! Oppa you look like a rocker!" Sora said when she saw Leeteuk and she also saw his muscles showing through his shirt. "Omo! you got muscles oppa." Sora said admiring his muscles lovingly.

"Yah! Sora-ssi, dont stare at my muscles too long. Look at my face, would you?" Leeteuk said, already blushing on the way Sora and the sales assistant look at him.

"You're so beautiful. Long hair suits you well, Sora-ssi... but I don't like the skirt though." Leeteuk said and turned to the sales assistant, "Miss, don't you have a longer skirt than this?"

"Oppa! we dont have time to pick another skirt. We have to run, they might notice the two of us here." Sora said before the sales assistant can reply, that made Leeteuk remember they are in a chase.

The two of them stopped when they noticed that the girls who were chasing them are already gone.

"Are you alright, Sora-ssi? Arent you tired?" Leeteuk said while holding both of his knees and looking at Sora who was catching her breath. They are standing in front of a store with loud music playing inside.

"I'm alright, oppa. That was quite a chase.Do you think we have lost them?" Sora said still catching her breath.

"I hope so." Leeteuk answered while looking around, "Oh oh... they are still at it. They are coming!"

"What are you standing there for, oppa! Lets go!" Sora said and grabbed Leeteuk's hand but he stopped her.

"I'm already tired of running. Just stay still for me, Sora-ssi. Dont move."

"W-what are you going to do, Jungsoo oppa?" Sora asked him while looking at his face coming closer at hers.

Sora was taken aback and was being pushed by Leeteuk's body on the glass wall. He then hugged her tight, and said;

"I don't want you to be afraid of me, Sora-ssi. It hurts me so much when you feel that way for me... I don't want you to be mad at me ever. I don't know what will I do if you are."

When Leeteuk pulled back from the hug but didn't let go of Sora's shoulders. Instead, he stared at her face and ran her the back of his fingers on her cheek.

Sora was about to say something, but halted when she saw the intense look that Leeteuk was giving her,

"You are so beautiful. Just beautiful. I love..." Leeteuk said and closed the gap between their lips and kissed her lovingly. Oblivious on the people passing by them.