Jinwoon's Feelings

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"SORA-sshi..."

Sora keeps on looking on the Park's home for a chance to see Leeteuk. She didn't expected to see him yesterday while she was visiting Jiyeon and chatting about their plans of going out for a picnic.

"YAH! KANG SORA!" Sora was startled upon hearing her name being shouted by Jinwoon who was sitting beside him.

"Were you saying something, Jinwoon-ah?" Sora inquired to her friend.

"Yah. as I have thought, you are not listening again. What's happening to you?"

"Ah, nothing." she answered and looked back on the house again.

"You're looking for them, aren't you? The Super Junior members, I mean."

"No, I'm not. I'm just... ah... wondering why JB and Jiyeon are taking so long." Sora told Jinwoon.

"You can't fool me on that, Kang Sora. You have been my friend since we started college and I have known you long enough to know what you are really thinking."

Sora was dumbfounded to know this from Jinwoon. It's true that they have known each other for a long time now but she thought she has kept her feelings and reactions really well when it comes to Leeteuk.

"They will surely not come out from there. They are Super Junior and if they come out," Jinwoon pointed on the girls who are infront of the Park's, "All those girls will go crazy just to touch them."

"I know about that, I was just hoping that I will see Leeteuk. Even just a glimpse of him will be fine." Sora admitted to Jinwoon and turned down her head because of shyness.

"Sora-sshi, you have to forget about him already. That guy is a superstar. an idol, and I can bet all of the things that I have that he got a lot of girls too wooing for him. And I'm not referring about the girls like that," pointing to the girls outside Park's house again, "But beautiful girls, he can have a relationship with an idol too if he wants to." Jinwoon said while looking at Sora's face really close that their noses almost touch.

"SORA NOONA!" JB called loud Sora that startled the two of them and caused the two of them to break apart. "What were the two of you doing?" he asked the two of them while staring at them intently.

"Nothing." Sora said and she noticed that there are two nerdy people who's at JB's back.

"Who are they?"

"Oh! They are my friends and they are coming with us to the picnic." he said and gave Jiyeon a wink.

"Anneyoung haseyo. my name is  Kim Hyukchul and this is my brother, Kim Hyukhae" Leeteuk said while looking at Jinwoon.

"My name is Jung Jinwoon and this is Kang Sora." he answered and turned to JB, "Are they your classmates, Jae Beom-ah?"

"Ah... Dong --- Hyukhae is our classmate and we invited them to come with us." he said and the four of them hopped on the van with Jinwoon in front of the wheel and Sora beside him.

"Ne, Ji-yeon, where's Jungsoo oppa? Aren't they coming with us?" Sora looked up on the rearview mirror and asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon stared at his brother first before answering Sora's question. "Aniyo. Oppa and Donghae usually sleeps all day when they are at home. It's really seldom for them to have a break so they make most out of it by resting."

"Arasso." Sora answered with a saddened expression but changed her mood immediately and said, "Let's go then or else we're going to miss a lot of fun today."

"Ah, Jinwoon oppa, can I make a request to you? Can Sora unni sit beside me?" Jiyeon asked him while sitting at the back in between JB and "Hyukchul".

"Huh? Then who will sit here beside me? I will look like a very handsome driver if no one will sit here."

"Don't worry Jinwoon oppa. Dong --- eherm -- Hyukhae oppa will sit there with you in exchange of Sora unni." Jiyeon answered him

Jinwoon just nodded and thought, "Dang! Is she planning to let Sora-sshi sit with a nerd?"