Sora: Leeteuk Is My SuJu

The Way To An Angel's Heart

WHEN they arrived on the beach and went down to the van, Jinwoon rushed to help Sora but Hyukchul is already helping her and Jiyeon to get off.

"Are you expecting to help Sora-shii, Jinwoon-shii?" Hyukhae asked him as he was getting off the van and Jinwoon just stared at him, "Why don't you help me instead, Jinwoon 'oppa'?" Hyukhae continued changing his voice to a girl which made Jiyeon and JB laugh.

"Aish! You don't look pretty when you are a girl so quit it, nerdy boy." then he found that Sora and the other nerd was already gone, "Where did Sora-shii go?" he asked Jiyeon who's already standing next to JB.

"Oh, Sora unni and Jung-- Hyukchul oppa went ahead for a walk. He said that he'll take Sora unni to the beach." she answered him, "Jinwoon oppa, would you help us carry our baggages? Jaebeom and Hyukhae oppa has a lot on their hands already." she asked him and so Jinwoon just went ahead and help while thinking of Sora

****MEANWHILE****

LEETEUK and Sora are near the beach and sitting on the sand laid with Leeteuk's jacket, away from the other patrons of the beach resort they went to.

"This is the first time I have been to the beach after 5 years." Leeteuk said, while smelling the salty air then looked at Sora's way, "And it's even better now 'coz I'm with you." he continued

Sora felt awkward with what Hyukchul uttered but she doesn't know why she feels happy at the same time, "What have you been doing for the last 5 years, Hyukchul oppa?"

Leeteuk froze and realized that he like to be called "oppa" by Sora-shii, but she knows him as Hyukchul now, not Jungsoo like she usually calls him... not even Leeteuk.

"I have been travelling here and there. It's very rare for me to just go to the beach and have fun like what you and the others do." he said, which is partly true since Super Junior is always travelling and doing concerts and stuff like that.

"That's awesome. I wish I can travel a lot like you.  What places have you been to before?" Sora asked him with a smile on her face.

"I have been to Paris, USA and other parts of Asia. Anyway, how have you been doing these days, Sora-shii?

"I'm doing fine. How come you seem to know me very well? The way you ask me sounds like that." Sora asked him again while looking at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk let out a nervous laugh, "Jiye -- Jaebeom ... is always talking about you, that's why. He... he said he always enjoy the time he's with you and Jiyeon." he continued.

"I see. We also enjoy spending time with Jaebeom and Jinwoon too. They are fun to be with." Sora answered him with some sadness on her voice

"If they are fun to be with, then why are you like that since we left. Were you thinking of something?" Leeteuk asked her with concern

"You noticed, huh? Well, I was hoping Jungsoo oppa and Donghae oppa can come with us. Jungsoo oppa is Jiyeon's brother and he is... do you know the group Super Junior, Hyukchul oppa?"

"Yes. They are the one who sang 'Sorry Sorry' and 'Superman'." Leeteuk said then sang the chorus of Sorry, Sorry with dancesteps. "Uh, Are Super Junior your favorite group?"

"Yes they are." Sora answered and brought out her IPod from her pocket, "I always listen to their songs too. My IPod has all of their songs." she said and smiled.

"Who is your favorite Super Junior?" Leeteuk asked nervously, silently hoping that he'll hear his name.

Then Leeteuk saw Sora's face light up and said, "Leeteuk oppa!", he himself blushed when he heard his name, "I loved him for a long time now,  but its a secret though." Sora continued and saw that Leeteuk's face was really red when she looked his way.

"Ne, Hyukchul oppa, are you alright? You are beet red. Is the weather too hot for you? We can go back to the others if you want."

"Aniyo. I'm alright. I still want to stay here. So, is this... eherm... Leeteuk guy the one you like, Sora-shii? The one you're telling us about on the van?"

Now, it's was Sora's turn to let out a nervous laugh, "Ahm, I... just like him. It's impossible for a superstar like Leeteuk to fall for me."

"Why do you think that way about yourself?" Leeteuk asked her while looking at her way

"Well, it's kind of a personal thing though. I don't think I can tell you."

"Do you know what they say about telling someone your true feelings? It's easier to tell a stranger what you feel than telling someone who really knows about you."

"Maybe you're right. But still I feel uneasy about these kind of things 'coz I know it's impossible for Leeteuk, the 'Leeteuk of Super Junior' to glance my way. I'm just a simpleton." Sora said while playing the sand with her feet.

"Yah, Kang Sora! Don't think like that about yourself. You have something special about you. You are kind and beautiful. I like you too."