Taking You Away From 'HIM'

The Way To An Angel's Heart

When it was their turn to approach the Super Junior members, Donghae greeted Sora happily and gave her a light hug.

"Sora-ssi! Did you enjoy the concert? Have you seen my performance?" he continuously ask her.

"Sora-ah, you know this cutie?" SoYoung asked her too while staring at Donghae.

"Ye-eah. He's always with Leeteuk op-ppa." she answered and smiled shyly, "You were really great, Donghae oppa. I enjoyed your performance with Eunhyuk oppa." she replied to Donghae's question.

"Are you the friend of Jiyeon? The one who's always visiting their house before?" Eunhyuk asked when he got close to  them.

"Yes. How are you doing, Eunhyuk oppa?" she answered again

"Nah! Hyukjae is fine." Eunhyuk replied and turned to SoYoung, "And you are?"

"SoYoung." she answered cutely to Euhyuk, and the other members gave Sora a wink before introducing themselves to SoYoung, maybe to get SoYoung's full attention.

"Hello, beauties." Leeteuk greeted Jiyeon and Sora together, and he kissed Jiyeon's forehead afterwards.

"Oppa! You were really great. That was really romantic what you did back there." Jiyeon said referring to her brother's performance on stage.

"Really? Did you like it?" Leeteuk asked his sister but his eyes are staring at Sora who is looking back at him.

"Yeah. It was really romantic. I hope someone serenade me that way too." Jiyeon said dreamily then she heard Kyuhyun and Yesung call her and invited her to join them, when she was about to tell Leeteuk about it, she noticed that her brother and Sora are staring each other.

"Are you alright, Sora-ssi? Aren't you feeling tired?" Leeteuk asked Sora as he sauntered towards her.

"I'm fine. I really enjoyed the concert. You were really awesome, oppa." she replied with a smile.

That made Leeteuk smile back at her and he grabbed her hand and rushed out the door without anyone noticing.

It was really dark when they got out of the building and there were no fans loitering around anymore. Leeteuk pulled Sora going to his White Audi and sat her on the passenger seat.

"Let's have dinner. I'm starving." Leeteuk said as he hopped on the car and turned the heater on.

"But, how about SoYoung and Jiyeon? They might be looking for me back there, and-" Sora said, her heart was beating so fast.

"Don't worry about your friends. I saw Jinwoon and JB are with you, and if they left you girls alone, the others will take them back with manager-nim. And Jinwoon and JB won't see you girls again, I'll make sure of that." Leeteuk said, jokingly.

"Ah, okay. We can eat anywhere you like, oppa." Sora then said, feeling at ease now knowing that her friends are going to be fine.

They drove around Seoul looking for a place to eat but they ended up ordering drive-thru instead since all the food shops are closed already. They ordered burgers, fries, chicken wings and two large cokes.

                                 
Leeteuk parked his car to a spot where they can see the whole city of Seoul and he opened the windows to let the fresh air in.

"Jungsoo oppa, do you think you can finish all that food?" Sora asked him smiling.

"Yes I can. I always tend to eat a lot after the concert, but I have to burn them off later." he answered biting really big on his burger, "Why? Don't you like it?" he asked her back.

"No. not that. Its just I didn't imagine you can eat that much of a meal." Sora answered back amazed on how Leeteuk eats his meal.

"Well, its natural for guys to eat a lot and I burn these off through dancing and work out, so it doesn't matter."

"Sora-ssi, aren't you confused?" Leeteuk asked her again, this time in a serious tone.

"Confused? About what, oppa?" Sora asked him back looking at him intently, knotting her forehead.

"Confused on why I'm doing this. Taking you away from my members." he said staring at the view infront of him and not looking at Sora.

"Yes. You told me earlier that you are going to introduce me to them right? But you didn't. We just rushed out there and drove around. Why?"

Leeteuk sighed heavily before he answered, "That's because I don't want you to meet the Super Junior that you like."