Leeteuk's Revelation

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"Now can you answer my question this time?" He asked in return, that made Sora startled and faced him again,

"W-hat question do you have for me, oppa?" Sora asked, stammering.

"Well I have 3 questions for you and you have to answer me truthfully this time. Straight to the point. Arasso?" Leeteuk started, and sat more comfortably on Sora's bed,

"Ne, arasso oppa." Sora replied, her face, blushing redder this time.

"First, do you have someone you like?" he asked, then focused his gaze on Sora's bed.

"Y-es." she answered,

"Is he someone I know?" Leeteuk asked, then glanced at Sora's reaction.

"Y-es."

"Is he on your wall right now?" He asked again, now playing innocently looking at Sora's bedroom walls with a puffer fish face.

When Sora saw what her oppa was doing, she unconsciously opened , realizing that Leeteuk's posters are all over her room.

"Oppa..." is all Sora can say and she felt that her face are beet red and hot.

"Sora-ah, do you remember when I told you that I don't want you to get close with Jinwoon-shii?"

"Aniyo. you didn't say anything like that to me, oppa." Sora answered, confused.

"We were at the store that time when I told you that. It was when you went to the picnic with Jiyeon. He argued with you because of the one you like." Leeteuk answered, blushing

"But oppa that was with Hyukchul. He is Jaebeom's brother's friend." Sora answered,

"Yeah, I know. He's a nerd with a fishbowl haircut and big eyeglasses, right? You even told him to have a makeover." Leeteuk said that surprised Sora.

"You know each other too, oppa?" Sora asked Leeteuk, confused.

"Close your eyes, Sora-ah." Leeteuk said and Sora obeyed,

"Sora-ah, you have something special about you, don't think lowly of yourself. I love you." Leeteuk said, with his "Hyukchul" voice, when Sora heard this, she immediately opened her eyes.

"That was you, oppa?" Sora asked still shocked on the revelations Leeteuk is telling her, and Leeteuk just nodded and smiled.

"I told you, I won't let others get close to you. I just made Jiyeon a reason back then." Leeteuk explained to Sora that made her open again.

"I have been loving you for a long time now Sora-ah. I was just brushing it off thinking that you are my sister's friend and I don't want to ruin your friendship but Jinwoon-shii made me realize that I have to tell you how I really feel."

"Oppa..." Sora said, tears falling on her eyes now.

"Don't cry, Sora-ah. That's one thing that I don't want to see you in. Crying because of me."

"Oppa, I don't know what to say. I can't stop crying and I don't know why. Mianhe." Sora said immediately wiping the tears on her face.

"I have been loving you for so long too and I didn't imagine that you will love me as well, I'm not crying because I'm sad, oppa. I'm happy because I'm with you."

"I'm happy too and I have been wanting to tell you how I really feel for a long time now. I love you, Kang Sora." Leeteuk said and he looked intently on Sora's face,

"I love you too, Jungsoo oppa." Sora answered and they hugged each other really tight.