Our Leader's Special Girl

The Way To An Angel's Heart

WHEN Leeteuk went out of his room, he noticed that some of the members are reluctant to greet him. Usually they always greet each other in the morning but somehow this morning is different for Leeteuk.

"Sungmin-ah, what's wrong with them? Why are you all silent today?" He asked when he saw Sungmin preparing breakfast.

"Ah... hyung, have some breakfast first." Sungmin replied and went back to the kitchen counter, feeling awkward towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk took his seat at the table and started eating his breakfast, when he noticed Siwon coming out from the dorm's bathroom

"Ah! Siwon-ah, you're here?" Leeteuk said, surprised to see Siwon, "Have breakfast with me. The others are in a weird mood today."

"Ah... hyung, are you... are you feeling alright now?" Siwon asked Leeteuk reluctantly,

"Yeah, I am. I had a terrible headache when I woke up though." Leeteuk answered, "I didn't even remember when I got on my bed."

"You really don't remember anything, hyung?" Siwon asked Leeteuk again.

"Aniyo. Should I remember something?" he asked, "Don't tell me I have done something embarrassing last night?"

Siwon just sighed to his hyung, "Aniyo hyung. You were just a bit different though. Totally different." Siwon said and decided to join Leeteuk for breakfast.

"Leeteuk hyuung!" Yesung's voice can be heard on the entire dorm, and they saw him coming out from his room, still with his eyes closed,

"Leeteuk hyuung!"

"Yah! Yesung hyung, wake up. Don't sleep walk in the morning." Eunhyuk said while exercising with a medium size barbell on his left hand.

"Yah! Yesung-ah, I'm here at the kitchen having breakfast. Wake up." Leeteuk said while facing half of his body towards Yesung.

"Leeteuk hyuung!" he said again, this time embracing Leeteuk from his back,

"Yesung-ah, what do you think you're doing?! Get off me!" Leeteuk protested, and the rest of the guys just look at each other.

"Leeteuk hyung, you should've asked me to embrace you instead of Siwon. I would gladly do that." Yesung said, still half sleep.

"Bwoh?! What are you saying? Why should I ask Siwon-ah to do that?" Leeteuk said, slightly confused.

"Ah... hyung..." Siwon said, that gotten Leeteuk's attention,

"Why are you here so early in the morning? Do you have a schedule with Donghae today, Siwon-ah?" Leeteuk asked while taking Yesung's embrace off from him.

"Ani. I was here last night and I found you really drunk when I came to visit." Siwon said and continued eating his breakfast.

"But that's what you did to Siwon when he brought you to your room, hyung." Sungmin said, referring to the way Yesung is embracing Leeteuk.

"What?! I did that?" Leeteuk asked them and with a shocked look on his face,

"Have I done something more embarrassing than this, Siwon-ah?" he asked, his face turning red.

"Ah, you mentioned that I'm Sora-ssi." Siwon said, without looking on his hyung's eyes.

"Yeah, Kyuhyun told us that when we came back last night. You were mentioning that Siwon hyung is Sora-ssi." Eunhyuk said when he stood up to join them for breakfast.

"So-sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked, surprised that he almost splurted out his drink to his food,

"Ne, who is Sora-ssi hyung?" Yesung asked, still hugging Leeteuk.

"Yah! I will tell you if you let go of me, Yesung-ah. You're embarrassing me already! Cut it off!" Leeteuk said taking Yesung's hands away from his body, and he went back and sat properly.

"Sora-ssi... she's the friend of my sister Jiyeon. She's our neighbor." Leeteuk said and put some food on his mouth to stop himself from saying anything.

"Hyung! You're phone is ringing." Donghae said when he entered the kitchen, holding Leeteuk's phone on his left hand showing it to him. "It's Jiyeon-ah."

Leeteuk received the phone from Donghae and answered it, "Yoboseyo? Jiyeon-ah." he said,

"Oppa..." Leeteuk heard his sister's voice, like she just came from crying.

"Jiyeon-ah, gwenchanayo? Did you cry?" Leeteuk asked her,

"Oppa, Sora unni collapsed at school. She's at the hospital."