My Brother is a Super Junior

The Way To An Angel's Heart

Bwabwa bwala balabwa ojig neo hana ppun-ida
Sesang namjadeul heo bigyo mala
Usji mala usjima salang-eul biusji mala
Ttaelon yuchihan nae gobaeg mam-eul yeol-eo

 

"Aaah! Donghae and Leeteuk oppa are the best! They are so gorgeous." one of my classmates said while she is looking on her IPad watching a video of Super Junior's A-Cha. Almost all of my girl classmates are crazy for Super Junior specially when they are having their concerts,  expect them to have bought sapphire blue light flares, t-shirts and other memorabilias the concert will have. As for me, I don't need to go crazy over them because I get to see them when my brother visits us home.

"Hey, Park Ji-yeon, who's your favorite Super Junior?"

Yes! I'm Park Ji-yeon, who's my favorite Super Junior, you ask? That would be my one and only brother, Park Jung-soo who is famously known as Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior but my classmates doesn't know that I'm related to the Super Junior leader.

It's been years since that fateful morning when Jung-soo oppa got out of the house for his morning appointment and that happens to be with Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment and then the rest, as they say, is history.

"My favorite? Leeteuk oppa." I answered then went back into texting.

"I like Leeteuk oppa too, but remember Ji-yeon, he's mine. You can like him but he's mine." my classmate said while hugging a poster of my dearest brother.

"Oh, you can hug that IPad all you want and you can have him too, but that would only be in your dreams." I answered her jokingly.

"Bwoh? What do you mean by that? Do you know that Leeteuk oppa plans to marry an ELF? you're not even one so don't even think that he will take a glance at you." she answered back angrily.

"Hey! Don't put that attitude on me. What's wrong with you?"

"Don't mess with me and with Super Junior or else I'm going to beat you to a pulp."

I was about to answer back when I heard Jae Beom suddenly spoke behind me. "What's going on here?"

"Jae Beom-ah, Ji-yeon is daydreaming of becoming a wife of a Super Junior. And I'm just telling her she can't because her favorite is planning to marry an Elf someday."

"You're a Super Junior fan yourself, aren't you? then you should not dream that much about them too 'coz even though they are planning to marry an elf or not, they are still big stars and I'm sure that they like beautiful girls too." he replied to our classmate.

Im Jae Beom, he is my classmate and my ultimate crush. we have been classmates since our freshmen year and I liked him eversince.

"Ji-yeon-ah, gwaenchana-yo?" he asked me after our classmate went back to her seat.

"Yes. Thanks for that, though." I answered shyly.

"Na, ah! That's no free. You have to treat me later after school." He told me and flashing his awesome smile.

Wah! This is a lucky day for me! ^.^