Jungsoo And Sora

The Way To An Angel's Heart

Leeteuk sat at the side of Sora's bed and stared at her. The one he cares about, the one he loves... and with the photos he sees around him, the feeling is mutual between them.

When did he start liking Sora? He still remember like it was just yesterday...

***FLASHBACK****

Jungsoo was lying on his bed, thinking about what happened between him and his ex girlfriend again. Its been six months since they talked and he even tried to call her too but she changed her number already.

They were granted a break from their rehearsals from the Super Junior practice, the group that he is in, so he was able to go home and spend time with his family, which he rarely do nowadays since the group was formed.

He was about to get off from his bed to get some food when the doorbell rang. Nobody is at home at the moment because his mom and dad are at work and his sister is still at school.

He decided to lift up the intercom and see whos outside and he saw a young girl with pigtailed braids.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" he asked the girl outside,

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Kang Sora, I'm Jiyeon's friend. Is she around?"

"Aniyo. She is still at school. I'm her brother. Do you want to wait for her?" Jungsoo asked the girl whos wearing a pink sleeveless dress with a big sunflower at the front.

"Can I? My parents are not at home and I don't want to be left alone. So I was thinking I can spend time with Jiyeon while my parents are gone."

Jungsoo have seen this girl on his sisters' pictures when she showed it to them one time he went home but this is the first time he really met his sisters' friend. He opened the door for her and offered her to sit on their couch.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked when he was on his way to their kitchen which was visible from their receiving area, "Would you like some cake?"

"Yes please." the young girl said to him and smiled, she has cute dimples too.

"What's your name?' the young girl asked him that made him smile because she agreed to enter their house and have their cake too without knowing his name.

"My name is Jungsoo, I'm Jiyeon's brother. You are Kang Sora. You told me that earlier." he answered her smiling.

"But how come I don't get to see you here everyday when I'm with Jiyeon?" Sora asked him again,

"That's because I don't live here anymore. I was just having a sort of vacation."

"You mean, that's you? Jiyeon said that's his brother." Sora asked pointing on Jungsoo's picture when he was still in highschool, that made him blush and smile at the same time.

"Yes. That's me." He just answered and continued eating his cake.

"But you don't look like him. You're... you're handsome." Sora commented, then realized what she just said and blushed beet red that she covered her face with a throw pillow.


*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

Until now, that she's a grown up woman, she still does the same things when she's shy and curious and she never fails to make him smile when she looks at her.

"Yah, Sora-ssi. Don't cover your face. You won't be able to breathe well if you do that." Leeteuk said, fighting the urge to smile at her and took the pillow off her face,

"Oppa..." Sora said, still not looking at Leeteuk,

"What's the matter? Are you not still feeling well?" he asked with concern on his voice,

"Ani. I'm feeling alright now." Sora answered, and bowed her head lower, then closed her eyes shut, "I'm sorry oppa!"

"Uh-huh. What are you sorry about?" Leeteuk asked staring at Sora raising his eyebrows,

"I'm sorry because I told you.. I told you.. I turned you away. I didn't mean that." Sora answered. still bowing her head.

"And?..."

"I was just confused that time. Yoona told me things about you having a girlfriend and you are just waiting for her to comeback. I should've talked to you and clear things up instead."

"Why didn't you do so? I have told you before that you can tell me everything, right?" Leeteuk asked her with sadness on his tone,

"I don't know what to tell you. I might have ended up crying if I do so I asked Eunhyuk oppa instead but he didn't tell me anything."

"Eunhyuk? Why would you ask him for something that concerns you and me? Ask me whenever you want to learn something about me. Not from other people." Leeteuk said softly to her while touching her bruised face.

"Why can't I do that, Jungsoo oppa? They are your dongsaengs, right?"

"Yes, they are my dongsaengs and I know how they react when it comes to girls that's why I don't want you to be near them if it can be avoided." Leeteuk replied,

"Is that the reason why you don't want me to go and visit you at the dorm?"

"I'm trying to protect YOU from them. Jiyeon can be spend her time with them and I don't mind that, but you... I don't and won't allow it."

This made Sora look up to Leeteuk and he saw that she was surprised on his revelation to her that made him smile more.