I Need You Beside Me

The Way To An Angel's Heart

There's also a corkboard full of pictures near her dresser; Sora with her friends -- then a picture of ME and my sister, and more pictures of me on the bottom of the board with a heart drawn on it.

... could it be?

"You are that guy on the picture, right?" Sora's mom asked me. that made me blushed really red. I'm really speechless on what I'm seeing that's why I ended up nodding instead.

"You're my daughter's favorite Super Junior. She talks about you a lot." her mother told me that made me blush again, then she turned to my sister, "How did you know each other, Jiyeon-ah? Are you an Elf too?"

"Aniyo. I'm not a member of Elf, ommoni." my sister answered and shook her head.

"How come you were able to let them come and visit our Sora?" this time Sora's father asked, and looked at me again, now I understand why...

"That's because he is my ---" Jiyeon was not able to finish what she was about to say because we all heard Sora murmur,

"Uhh...don't" we heard Sora say. Is she dreaming?

We decided to come closer to her to see how she was doing. I'm feeling really nervous and worried about her. I haven't seen her for a long time that all I want to do is hug her in my arms, which I can't do.
 
And the things that my eyes are seeing right now inside this room is making me nervous even more.

"Sora, its mom. Do you need something, baby?" Her mother asked her while holding her hand, Sora-ssi still having her eyes closed.

Don't go, oppa... stay with me...

I was taken aback when I heard her say this. I don't know the happiness that's rising inside me. Has she been thinking about me too?

All my will power to stay away from her collapsed when I heard her say this. How can I stay away from Sora if what she wants is what I have been wanting to do as well? I want her to be beside me all the time.

I looked away from her and let my eyes roam all over the room. All that I can see is Super Junior and me. I started to get teary eyed but I held it back for them not to notice it.

Could it be that I'm the Super Junior that Sora-ssi likes?

I remember what Jinwoon-ssi told me the last time we had a talk -- "You are totally clueless and you're a freakin' idiot..."

Well, I only know one thing;

I'm Sora's oppa.

I learned three things:

I'm the Super Junior Sora-ssi likes

Sora-ssi needs me

And eventhough I'm the freakin' idiot Jinwoon is talking about,

I need Sora-ssi too.

---

Hello. sorry for this chapter. It's not as good as it supposed to be and it's short too. T_T.. arrgh! I will just make it up to you on the next. Thanks for the comments. I love reading them and you all insipre me to write more.. KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^, ~~ GnaixNiQ