Leeteuk, The Special [Idiot!] One

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"I KNOW THAT. DO YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT?" asked Jinwoon to Leeteuk angrily

"Do you have any idea who Sora-ssi likes, then?" Leeteuk asked him back calmly,

"Haha!" he laughed mockingly, "You mean, you don't have any idea who Sora-ssi is in love with?" he inquired, staring at Leeteuk and making sure if he is telling the truth.

Leeteuk just shook his head and waited for Jinwoon to answer him. Jinwoon then calmed down a bit and just sat on the pavement.

"Aissh! You know, Leeteuk-ssi, I don't know if I'm going to envy you or laugh at you." Jinwoon said turning his head towards Leeteuk who was standing up.

"What do you mean by that?" Leeteuk asked Jinwoon, knotting his forhead in the process

"Tsk! You are a superstar. Leader of the hallyu band, Super Junior. But how can you be a freakin' idiot?!"

"Bwoh?! What did you just call me?" Leeteuk asked him back with louder and sharper tone this time. "Jinwoon-ah, you are my dongsaeng and a friend to my sister but I won't allow you to call me an idiot!"

"I won't say sorry because that's what you are, clueless about everything. And you even told my brother and I that you won't let Sora go with us." Jinwoon said glaring at Leeteuk, "Tell me, do you really care about Sora-ssi?"

"Y-yes I do." Leeteuk said, starting to feel a little nervous.

"But you don't know how she really feels, right?" Jinwoon asked Leeteuk, looking at him intently not moving an inch from his seat.

"Is she feeling alright? Is she sick or something?" Leeteuk asked Jinwoon hysterically, "B-but she looks okay when she was with me though." he said again, looking confused.

When Leeteuk looked up and faced Jinwoon, he looked like Leeteuk had said something really unbelievable, "Yah! I wasn't talking about her being sick. What I mean is the one she really likes." Jinwoon said, "You really are an idiot."

"I-I do have an idea about that though." Leeteuk answered him, that made Jinwoon look at him with a shocked expression on his face.

"Y-you have an idea on how Sora-ssi feels?" he asked a bit angrily, "THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. SHE LIKES--"

"She likes a Super Junior. I know that." Leeteuk cut Jinwoon in mid sentence, "And I feel like I want to know about it, but the other part of me doesn't want to know who is it. Do you get what I mean, Jinwoon-ah?"

"Aish! Why do people say you're easy to talk to? I don't find that true and you're clueless too!" Jinwoon said and showed an irritated face to Leeteuk.

"Do you know who he is, Jinwoon-ah? Do you have an idea?" Leeteuk just asked Jinwoon instead of arguing with him again

"Yes I have an idea but it's better if you ask Sora-ssi instead. I don't want to talk to you anymore. You're stupidity gives me a headache." Jinwoon said and starts walking to his car.

As Leeteuk watched Jinwoon walking away, he suddenly turned around and said, "If ever Sora-shii got hurt because of an idiot, I won't have second thoughts of taking her away."

WHY DOES JINWOON-SSI CALLING ME STUPID?

WHO IS THAT FREAKIN' IDIOT THAT SORA-SSI LIKES?

SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEEAASE!