Our First (Lunch) Date

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"SORA-SHII, say it. What do you want for lunch?" Leeteuk repeated his question again while they were walking on the sidewalk

"I can't decide, Jungsoo oppa." she answered while looking away from Leeteuk

"Wae? Are you not feeling alright? Is there something wrong?" he asked her again while checking her arms for bruises

"No. I'm alright. I'm just worried about you. They might recognize you, Jungsoo oppa."

"Aish! Don't think about that. I'm good in wearing disguises. You didn't even recog-" Leeteuk said but he ended up covering his mouth to continue because he doesn't want Sora to discover that Hyukchul, the guy he talked to on the beach and he are one and the same.

"Were you saying something, Jungsoo oppa?" Sora asked him

"Aniyo. How about eating something else first while you're thinking about what you want." Leeteuk said to divert Sora's attention to food.

"Alright. Jungsoo oppa, what's your favorite food?" Sora asked while they are walking their way to the dokkbokki shop.

"Yah! Before I answer your question, would you mind if you just call me oppa?... er, if.. if that's alright, though. Just like how Jiyeon is calling me.. right! Just like Jiyeon." Leeteuk said that made his face flushed red.

Sora blushed beet red too when she heard this  and looked away again from Leeteuk, she took a deep breath and said, "oppa" like practicing it on .

"Ne, op-oppa." she answered shyly, then glanced at Leeteuk whom she realized was glancing at her way too that made the two of them smile.

When they reached a restaurant, they ended up ordering 2 bowls of jjangmyun and dokkbokki, which Leeteuk said is one of his favorite Korean food.



"So, Sora-shii. What are you going to do this weekend?" Leeteuk asked Sora while mixing his bowl of Jjangmyun

"I'm going out with SoYoung-ah and Jinwoon-shii this weekend. SoYoung is one of my friends since highschool." Sora answered him while looking at his face.

"Where are you two going? Do you always go out with SoYoung?" Leeteuk asked, still mixing his blackbean noodles and not looking up to Sora

"It's going to be the three of us. Jinwoon is coming too. We-we are going to y-your concert. The Supershow 4." Sora said then she turned her head down due to shyness.

This made Leeteuk look up to her and brought his sunglasses down to his nose. "You're going to the concert? But you can come with Jiyeon and not with Jinwoon." Leeteuk protested to her.

"But, oppa. I have already promised SoYoung that I will come with them though." Sora explained to Leeteuk that made him sigh

"Which part of the gym are you going to be? Is Jaebeom coming  with you too?" He asked her again. while chewing a slice of dokkbokki.

"Aniyo. SoYoung said she only has tickets for three so I don't think Jaebeom can come with us." Sora answered and turned her head down sadly.

"Cheer up, Sora-shii. That's alright." Leeteuk said and they heard his phone rang, "Yoboseyo?... Oh, Jiyeon-ah!. You're already at home?" he asked and paused for Jiyeon's answer

"Is that Jiyeon?" Sora asked while looking at Leeteuk and he nodded in reply.

"Yes, she is still with me and don't worry I'll bring her back myself." he said replying to Jiyeon, "Ah, Jiyeon-ah, Sora-shii said she can't come with you at the concert. She's coming with SoYoung and Jinwoon." Leeteuk said again then glanced at Sora

"Why don't you just invite Jaebeom and let him have the ticket intended for Sora-shii. All of you can come together." he replied to his sister. "All right. See you on the concert then... Bye, Saranghae" he said and put his cell back to his pocket.

He then smiled at Sora again when she looked at her, then Leeteuk said, "Sora, you got some sauce on your mouth" and he indicated where it was with his.

But Sora didn't seem to understand what he said though, so Leeteuk got his table napkin and told her to come close which she did and then Leeteuk wiped the blackbean sauce off .

"Sora-shii, you don't have to eat fast. Just take your time eating." he said again that made Sora blushed again, then Leeteuk took a piece of dokkbokki with his chopsticks and offered to feed it to Sora which she obliged.
---
Comments:

GnaixNiQ: Ah, guys what can you say on what Leeteuk did?

Jiyeon: Oh yes! I have been waiting for this moment. My, my brother is really fast! ^O^

JB: Well, I'm sure Sora noona is really happy... er.. I don't know about him though (looks at Jinwoon..)

Jinwoon: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (kneels on the floor)