Sora's Crush Revealed!

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"HYUNG, are you alright?" I heard Donghae spoke on my back. I went to the other part of the beach where there were less people and I don't have to wear my disguise too.

"Yes, you don't have to worry, Donghae-ah. I just need to cool down a bit. Where's Jiyeon and the others?" I asked when I faced him

"I left them with Jinwoon. Jiyeon is worried about you, Sora-shii is really down and worried too. What happened, hyung?" Donghae asked me again.

"I don't want to talk about it. I will give this Jinwoon guy another chance. If I dont see a change today---," I said with a sigh, "Let's just go back, Donghae-ah. I don't want to worry my sister any further." I just replied to his question.

While we were walking back, I kept on thinking of reasons why Jinwoon would act like that towards me -- er.. -- the nerdy me, that is. There's no reason for him to treat me that way. Why would someone with that kind of looks --- ah! I admit he looks good for a guy and I'm sure a lot of girls like him --- act like that for someone who walks like a duck with big glasses?

"Why do you care so much for that guy? It's like you are afraid of him or something?" I suddenly heard from the door when Donghae and I are about to enter the villa that made me halt Donghae to continue and listened from there.

"Hyung, whatever the reason may be, you have to admit to him that you were wrong." we heard JB answered back, then he spoke again, "It's only the two of us here, Jinwoon hyung. You can tell me why you don't seem to be yourself today?"

We heard nothing and I thought Jinwoon will not answer when I heard his voice again, "I just don't like the fact that Sora-shii is smiling to other people like what she did when she was with Hyukchul."

Donghae and I fell silent when we heard this. I didn't see how Sora-shii smiled when she was with me earlier but I know that we were enjoying each others company, then I thought of the things we talked about this morning and I remembered her suggestion of a makeover on Hyukchul.

"Leeteuk hyung! What are you smiling about?" I heard Donghae whispered to me while nudging my elbow.

"Huh? No-nothing. I just remembered something." I replied and listened to Jinwoon again. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I can't help it since I know that Jinwoon won't tell me what he really feels about me.

"I don't even know how will I let her forget about that Super Junior guy and now she's giving that kind of smile to Hyukchul the nerd."

"What?! Sora-shii is in love with a Super Junior? Who? Who is she in love with? I thought she has someone whom she likes already? Is it Donghae?" that's what I first thought when I heard this. then I glanced on Donghae's way whom was looking at me too.

"Hyung, who do you think-" I didn't let Donghae finish his question and just pulled him away from the villa 'coz I don't want Jinwoon and JB to find out that we were eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Hyung, who do you think Jinwoon was talking about? I mean the Super Junior he was referring to?" Donghae asked me finally when we got to the cafe and sipping our coffees. "That can't be me -- Do.. do you think it's me, hyung?" he continued and he was blushing all over with his hand over his mouth.

I was not able to answer back because of all the Super Junior members, Donghae is one of the most popular. The other one is Kyuhyun, our maknae, but there's also Siwon too who usually gets picked on cfs and dramas often.

"Yah, Donghae-ah, there are 13 of us in Super Junior and we got Henry and Zhou Mi as well but I don't think they are one of the choices though." I answered, somewhat a bit irritated but I don't know why.

"How about Kyuhyun? Do you think it's him? Or--or maybe Heechul hyung?"

The fact that Sora-shii is in love with one of our members really got me thinking.

Sora-shii, tell me. Who do you like?