Inside Sora's Room

The Way To An Angel's Heart

After my schedules with Super Junior, I was permitted to have a day off to visit Sora at the hospital but the  nurse told us that Sora has been released already so I decided to go to their house with Jiyeon and ask permission to her parents. Her father was shocked to see me,

"Aren't you the one from that boy group, Super Junior?" he asked me, that made me feel embarrased and nervous at the same time,

"Yes, sir. I'm Leeteuk," I said, and introduced Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk. "Urineun Super Juni--"

"Oyeo!" Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon said, who came with me, just like how we introduce ourselves on shows.

Sora-ssi's parents are surprised to what we did, and maybe because Super Junior is on their doorstep, standing at their front door, which rarely happens (it only happens when we are visiting our own houses with the other members)

"Ahbuji, Ommoni, I would like to ask permission to visit Sora and see how she is doing. Can I see her?" I tried asking Sora's parents. Hoping that they will allow me to see her.

"Hyung, we want to see Sora-ssi too." Donghae said on my back that made me elbow him a bit to shut him up.

"Eherm" I heard Sora's father cleared his throat that got all of our attention,

 

"Leeteuk-ssi, someone came here to explained your involvement with Sora's accident. I'm sorry if I was rude on you. I just care for my daughter." Sora's dad told me, and all I can do is nod,

"Are all of you going to see my daughter?" He asked looking at all of us.

I understand his question, there will be 4 of us guys and Jiyeon.

"No." I answered Sora's father,

"Yes." my three dongsaengs answered too at the same time I did,

That made me stare at Donghae before I turned back to Sora's father,

"Aniyo. Only my sister and I are going to see Sora-ssi. I know that she also needs to rest. TOO MUCH people will probably tire her out." I said making my voice a bit louder on the word 'too much'.

"Hyung! I want to come too and see Sora-ssi. She's also my friend." I heard Donghae's protest at my back, "Please, let me come too."

"Alright. I will allow the three of you. Sora have been to a lot lately. Good thing Jinwoon-ssi and Jiyeon are with her when she fell down," he said and glanced at my sister then smiled.

"Thank you, Jiyeon. If it wasn't for you and Jinwoon, God knows what happened to Sora." he continued then turned to look at me,

"Just be brief when you see her. She still needs rest." Ahbuji said, staring at me intently.

I really wondered why ahbuji stares at me like that but I decided to brush it off and think about Sora-ssi more, I just hope that she's asleep when I see her. I would feel more comfortable that way.

When we entered Sora's room, I first noticed her lying on the bed, sleeping. It makes me want to hug her and take good care of her, but I know I can't do that in front of my dongsaeng and her family.

"Hyung..." I heard Donghae call beside me,

"What?" I asked back looking at him and I noticed that he is not looking at me,

"Look..." he said again and I followed his gaze.

I saw a big picture of me on Sora's wall. It's one of the pictures we took when we were promoting Bonamana. She made my picture her wallpaper on that one side of her wall. When I looked around, I saw a wall with Super Junior posters on it and the other side has posters too... but only mine.

 

... could it be?