Angel's Voice

Finding You

The next day...

"Aish! Today is the first singing test!" Hyun Jae said to herself.

"I'm going to do horrible! I hope I have confidence in singing today!" Hyun Jae said confidently.

(few moments pass) Hyun Jae's face changes and butterflies in her stomach.

"Aigoo! It's my first time ever singing in front of people...  Oh NoooOOO! What if I mess up?!?! I'm screwed! This is my chance!"

 

Hyun Jae's FLASHBACK:

"Did you hear?" asked Jang Min

"Hear What?" asked Hyun Jae

"People are saying that usually when Teen Top switches schools, means they are probably here to scout someone! Tomorrow is our chance to show our talents!" Jang Min explained to Hyun Jae.

"Jinjjah?" Hyun Jae said suprisingly... "They would never scout me..." she thought.

Flashback Ends

 

(At School)

 

"Ahh! It's Teen Top!"

 

Hyun Jae continued to read her book.

Ricky saw her and started walking towards her, when he got to her, he stared at her close up.

"What are you reading?" Ricky asked curiously.

"English Book." Hyun Jae said quietly.

"Mwo? Wow... You know how to read English?" Ricky asked in amazement.

"Neh... I lived in America for 3 and a half years." Hyun Jae replied.

"Ooooo... Okay." Ricky said.

 

 

(Moments Later)

 

 

Teacher Han came in and said, "Okay class! It's time for your singing in front of everyone test!"

 

Hyun Jae's face got nervous.

 

Students went one by one, everyone getting a B or B+.

 

Jang Min went. She was singing a Love song. Her voice cracked once, but she still got an applause and an "A-" as a grade. All of the Teen Top guys went one by one. They all got an "A." Chunji went last. He started singing.

 

Hyun Jae's Thoughts:

"Hmmm... He has a great voice. His voice is very unique. You can definitely tell the difference when he sings. (thinking more things about his voice and moments later) Aish! What am I thinking? I like Niel's voice way better."

 

Chunji's song ended and Teacher Han gave him an A.

 

"Park Hyun Jae. It's your turn." Teacher Han said.

Hyun Jae was so nervous.

 

"The song I'm going to sing is Cold Love." she said confidently. Then she heard the music come on.

"Okay... Ready 1... 2... 3...." Hyun Jae thought. She was about to start singing Verse 1, but she looked up and froze. 

 

Everyone just stared at her...

 

Hyun Jae finally it up and held tight on her ring necklace and started singing the Chorus.

 

Everyone was so amazed and loved her Voice.

 

Ricky, ChangJo, L.Joe, and CAP were looking at each other in amazement. "Is this really her singing?" ChangJo asked.

 

Niel's Thoughts:

"I can see why Mr. Lee wanted us to watch this girl. She so pretty too. Her voice is making me get goosebumps."

 

Chunji's Thoughts:

" I feel as if i've heard this song before, but where?"

 

Chunji's Flashback:

A blurry scene came in his head. A little girl of at age 10 and a boy of about 11 or 12. The little girl was singing the same song...

End of Flashback

 

Teacher Han says, "A+"

 

At the end of class, Teacher Han wanted to talk to Hyun Jae. After she was done talking with her, Hyun Jae went out. As Hyun Jae was going out, someone grabbed her hand and said, "Follow Me."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Who do you think is the one that said that??? I'll update that hopefully tonight!:) Feel free to comment what you think! Please let me know if you enjoy this and if I should keep going on with this:) Thanks!