Mir's Secret

Finding You

"Mir-oppa... Why are you here?" You asked as you two were in the car.

"What did that guy talk to you about?" Mir said fiercely.

"He is offering me a solo job. I was about to take it, but then you showed up." You said looking th opposite direction of him.

"Good thing you didn't accept yet." Mir said.

"Why? You don't want me to fufill my dream?" You said.

"Not exactly... The truth is, I'm attending your school because I am scouting you too..." He said sitll looking at the road.

"Mwo?" You asked looking at him now.

"Yes... Me and MBLAQ are here because we are scouting you and we have been doing it every since your first year of High School. Can you keep a secret?" He asked slightly glancing at you...

"Yes you can... I will promise to keep it a secret..." You said.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Mir said.

"Yes."

"Okay... Actually I'm not 18 years old." Mir said and you widened your eyes.

"What? Are you playing jokes with me?"

"No... I am actually 22 almost 23..." He said with a straight face.

"Mwo?!?! How is that possible? How are you still in high school?" You said eyes still big as ever.

"I told you about Rain-hyung's family adopting me?" He said.

"Ne."

"Well... when I joined their family, I made a promise with Rain-hyung." Mir said still driving.

"What was that?"

"That I would do anything to show my graditude to his family especially to him." Mir said.

"Let me guess... Rain is making you and your buddies pretend to be high schoolers when really you are college aged people." You said scratching you head.

"Yes!!! That's exactly it! How did you figure that out?" Mir said amazed by you.

"I use clues... and it got me there. But can I ask you something?" You said curiously.

"Yes you can..." Mir said driving slower.

"Do you remember anything about your mom? Her face, or anything else about her?"

"I do remember her face... Very faintly though... In my dreams I see her face, but it is always blurred out... And I also know that she had heart problems and she is a famous designer." Mir said.

"Jongmal?" You said... His mom is similar to my mom.... A famous designer and had heart stuff... Hmmm... We are so alike in so many ways...

"Yes.." He replied quietly.

"How did you obtain this information?" You asked.

"Rain-hyung... He said he was close friends with her... My mom had me when I she was 17... and then she put me into an orphanage when she was 22... But....  Rain-hyung refuses to give me her name though..." Mir said.

"Wae?" You asked confused.

"He said that if I get you to go into our company, then and only then he will tell me my mom's name." Mir said.

"Ok... but does Rain-sunbae know about my ankles?" You said to confirm.

"There's something wrong with your ankles?!?" Mir asked almost shouting.

"Ne... I can't dance anymore." You said sadly.

"I will text him right now..." He said getting his phone out.

"Okay." You said as Mir stopped in front of your house.

 

To: Rain-hyung:

From: Mir

Omg... did you hear that Hyun Jae can't dance anymore???

 

*beep*

 

To: Mir

From: Rain-hyung

"Mwo??? Let's meet up right now and bring her with you.

 

"Rain-hyung wants to meet... And he wants you to come..." Mir said to you.

"For what?"

"I don't know, but you are coming." Mir said locking the doors before you could open your door and he playfully smiled.

"Arrasseo... I will come... Just don't freak me out with that smile of yours." You said and pinched his cheeks. And he glanced back at your house as he started driving slowly.

 

Man... No matter how many times I look at her house... It looks kind of familiar....

 

Soon you and Mir arrived at an expensive looking restaurant....

 

Aish.... What is up with these famous people taking me to expensive places...

 

You and Mir were being leaded to a table by a waitress... At the table sat a man that was wearing an expensive outfit from the looks of it...

 

"Oh... You're here already?" The man said.

"Yes.. Hyung we are...." Mir said.

"And is this the one you have been scouting?" He said looking at you up and down.

"Yes... It is... Here she is... Hyun Jae, introduce yourself." Mir said looking at you.

"Ah... Ne... Annyeonghaseyo... Park Hyun Jae imnida." You said bowing slowly.

"Yes... Nice to meet you... I wanted to talk to you about a job..." Rain started.

"Ne..." You said as you and Mir started sitting down across from him.

"I have a job offer for you that is available after you're done with school this year... It will be letting you debut solo, but before we go into more detail... You have to accept and sign this contract..." Rain said.

"Okay... can I read it before I sign it though?" You said.

"Of course... Take your time... You don't have to sign it right now... Just sign it when you're ready... And according to Mir, you are really good at singing and rapping?" Rain said with a warm smile.

"Ne..." You said blushing and looking at the floor.... Haha... She acts just like her mom....Rain thought.

"Well... since its getting late, Mir take her home safely... I have to go home early..." Rain Said.

"Ne, Hyung... Hyun Jae, Kaja..." Mir said and you got up and bowed good-bye to Rain.

"Thank you so much for this offer... I will think about it carefully." You said and went outside with Mir.

 

She really does act like you... Eun Hee-ah... What will she do when she figures out that you are still alive?

 

"Let's head to my house.... Don't you need your lessons?" You said.

"Oh yeah... I forgot... But yeah... I can still go over? It's 7pm already..." Mir said driving smoothly.

"Yes... I'll cook dinner for us.... It'll be repay for what you did this morning. Arrasseo?" You said smiling at him.

"Arrasseo..." He said... You could tell he was blushing.

 

Soon the two of you arrived at your house... You got out of the car and so did Mir... When you and Mir were walking towards your house you heard a familiar voice...

 

"Why are you just getting home now?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who do you think that is???

Comment who you think that is and whatever else is on your mind....

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter!

It seems that Rain, Andy, and your Uncle know everything about you, and your mom....

Much love to all^^

Look at these two goof balls! Hehe... Chunji!!!^^