15th Birthday

Finding You

You widen your eyes when you come back to your senses from your small celebration when you see Chunji on the ground. You ran to him because no one seemed to see him because everyone was surrounding Nana.

 

"Aish.... my poor ..." Nana said out loud.  I hope the silicon doesn't fall out of the wrong spot...I don't want it to be out of place for our special day.

 

"Unni! Are you okay? That Park Hyun Jae will pay!!!!" random girl said

 

"Omo.... Are you alright Nana?" A fanboy said.

 

"Where the heck is Park Hyun Jae?!?!" A group of girls and boys looked up with anger in their eyes.

 

They all looked at the direction you were supposed to be at, but they didn't see you.

 

You had already started to carry Chunji with Niel to the Nurse's office and left the gym with the teacher's permission. Niel and you linked Chunji's arms on each of your shoulders. With him in the middle. Then you guys made it to the nurse's office.

 

"Omo... What happened?" The nurse said in concern.

"He got hit in the head... It must have been hard." Niel explained while winking at you. In other words, a Good job for doing that... type of wink.

"Oh... Okay place him on the bed and i'll go get some ice and pain killer." The nurse said walking out.

"Is he going to be okay?" You asked concerned.

"I don't know, but Chunji isn't that weak of a guy. Haha..." Niel said with a small smile.

 

*Small Silence*

 

"We should head back to the gym. I don't want to get down graded." Niel said looking up at you.

 

You were so mesmerized with Chunji's sleeping face that you didn't notice what Niel just asked you.

 

"Huh... Did you just say something?" You said cutely.

Niel blushed a bit at your cuteness, "Aniya.. You should stay here and watch him until the nurse gets back. I don't think he should be alone." He said as he headed towards the door full of disappointment. I really don't want to leave you here, but I guess I have to.... For Chunji

 

You continued to watch Chunji's peaceful sleeping face. And admiring every angle and feature.

 

You still are the same Chanhee I know. You have the same nose and eyes and lips. What should I do to make you remember me? Should I tell you or should I let you go? Or should I wait? Appa always said waiting brings happiness in the end... Hmmm.... Why are you dating Nana though? Do you love her? Did you really just forget all of our memories? Hmm... Everyone in the school seems to not know of your relationship with Nana though.... Its kind of obvious though.... 

 

Just as you kept your on going on with your thoughts, the sun reflected through the window on Chunji's face.

 

"Oh... I should close the blinds..." You said quietly.

 

When you closed the blinds, you noticed before there was something shiny on Chunji's neck. You moved closer to him and carefully lifted the necklace...

 This looks really familiar.... When was the last time I saw this?

 

It was a ring necklace figure... It had some letters carved on it.

 

"P.H.J"

 

You saw the letters and immediately thought of that time....

 

FLASHBACK:

 

It was a gloomy day. The dark clouds were out all day signalling it was to rain. There was a house with a teenage girl (you) sitting in the living room waiting. The girl was watching the music video of 2NE1's Park Bom solo song "You and I" She was happily watching with her big eyes stuck on Park Bom...

 

"Omma... I want to be like Park Bom Unni!!! She is soooo pretty and sooooo talented!" You said as you looked at your mom in the kitchen.

"Hyunjae-ah... You can become anything you would like.... I would love to see you shine one day on the t.v" Her mom replied with a smile on her face while she was cooking her famous korean noodles.

"Yup!!! I'm going to be even greater than Unni! I am going to make sure you are proud of me Omma!" The girl said as she turned back to the t.v.

"Arrasseo..." Your mom chuckled.

 

It started raining. Then the door bell rang...

 

"Oh.... That must be Appa!" You said as you got up and ran to the door. It wasn't your Appa.

 

Your big eyes widened with happiness and sadness at the same time when you saw the boy.

 

"Chanhee-ah! What are you doing here? Why are you so wet? Did you run here in the rain?" You asked curiously.

"I did run, because I missed you. I wanted to see you. My appa doesn't even know what today is!" Chanhee replied.

"Jinjjah?!?!" You said thinking, What is today?

"Neh... He didn't even bother coming home from work." He said sadly.

 

Your mom walked around the corner to find the wet boy still outside of the door.

 

"Omo... Hyun Jae! Let Chanhee in! He is going to catch a cold if he doesn't come in soon!" Your mom ordered you to.

"Mianhae omma... Mianhae Chanhee..." You said bowing after both.

"Aish! Chanhee, come sit and i'll fetch you some storage clothing from-" She couldn't finish as she thought of the boy in her head...

 

She quickly left the room after giving Chanhee a towel and a warm glass of milk.

 

"So... I feel bad for asking this, but what really is today?" You asked Chanhee.

 

He just stared at you with sad eyes... 

 

"It's my birthday.... You forgot...." He said with his head tilted down.

"OMG!!! I totally forgot!!!!" You said as a small smirk formed on your face when you saw how disappointed he was.

"Gwenchana... My birthday is never important to anyone... It was the day my omma died and my now my dad never acknowledges my birthday..." He said really sad.

 

Just as you were going to say something, your mom appeared.

 

"Here Chanhee... Go into the bathroom upstairs and take your time. Even take a warm shower." She said with a smile and watched him go up the stairs.

 

He headed up there and you helped your mom set dinner. When Chanhee came down, he heard whispering from you, your mom, and a couple of maids. He went through the living room and into the kitchen.

 

"Sor--" He was saying but was interupted.

 

"Happy birthday to you~,

Happy birthday to you~,

Happy Birthday dear Chanhee~,

Happy Birthday to you~"

 

He smiled as he saw you and everyone singing to him. And when he saw the small panda cake you were holding.

 

"Happy Birthday Oppa!!!" You said smiling brightly.

His eyes widened with happiness and shock, "I thought you said you forgot..."

"Hehe... It was the best way to fool you... Hehe... You came here before I could call you to come over... So that's why my mom told you to take your time so we could get everthing ready." You explained blushing and smiling at him.

"Jongmal...." He said with teary eyes... "Gomowo..." He said while bowing to everyone who was present in the room.

"Chanhee-ah... It's alright.... We had a feeling that your father would be working late tonight so we just suprised you! Let's eat!!!" She said as she led you guys to the set table full of food.

"Wah!!! These are all of my favorite foods!!! Ms. Bang, how did you know that these are my favorite dishes?" He said...

"Hyun Jae told me all of the dishes and she even helped me prepare them. And please call me Mrs. Park... or even better, Omonim" She said formly amd smiling.

"Ah... Arrasseoyo..." He said while helping himself to food.

Chanhee gave Hyun Jae a smile and continued his food. Soon dinner was done. And he was getting ready to leave.

"Oneul, Gomawoyo...." He said waving goodbye.

"WAIT!!!!" You came from down your stairs holding a small box.

 

Chanhee looked up from tying his shoes. And you were in front of him by the time he looked up.

 

"Here... Take this... It's a present for your 15th Birthday." You said holding it up for him with two hands.

"Thanks!" He said as he opened it.

 

There was the ring necklace that you saw on Chunji's neck just now.

 

"P.H.J?" He said looking confused.

"It stands for Park Hyun Jae..." You said blushing and looking at the ground making your forehead be revealed.

 

Chanhee leaned towards you and gave you a kiss on the forehead. And he pulled back from it gently.

"Gomawo... This was the best birthday party and present I could ever recieve. Jongmal gomawo." He said as he started heading for the door.

"See you tomorrow" You said while watching him walk out the door.

"Yup... Anyeong!" He said with a bow to you and your mom.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You were holding back some tears. I really hope you can come to remember me. I want you to remember me so badly.  I miss you Chanhee-oppa.

 

 

You were thinking as you leaned closer to Chunji's forehead. You planted your lips onto his forehead and pulled back slowly. You were suprised when you saw that his eyes were slowly opening. Your faces were only inches away... Both of your hearts beating crazily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys!!!!

So Glad I finally Updated!!!!!!!

I feel this Chapter is kind of long....

Ahhh!!! I will not be able to update everyday, but please continue to be patient with me!!!

Thanks so much for reading!:)

Hope you guys Enjoyed!!!!!

Feel Free to comment and... I did not forget about dodge ball! Hehe...

Please SUBSCRIBE!!!!:)

Thanks again!

Much love to all:)