March 25th

Finding You

Everything went well, you still didn't tell Mir about the news you figured out. And you were nervous because your mom is coming back. And today is Chunji's wedding. You have been awkward around him eversince Nana came into your house. And he would always want to talk to you, but then you always made an excuse. He grew gloomy and he knew he had to sing with you today. He saw you in the hallway while you were wearing your outfit you found the other day.

 

Wow... She's gorgeous...

 

Soon you guys went into the auditorium and sang... You guys each got an A. Chunji was a really good singer. And you complimented his voice. After the test you went out into the hallway again.. And you were sitting there... Until you saw Chunji come out.

 

Aish... He's here again... Let's make a run for it!

 

You were about to take out your phone and pretend you had a call, but he grabbed your wrist before you could. He dragged you to the back of the school where no one was to be found.

"Yah!"

"Is there something wrong with me, Hyun Jae?" Chunji asked.

"Ani."

"Then why are you always avoiding me." Chunji said.

"Because.... You're getting married today." You replied.

"What about it? And who says i'll be there?" Chunji said.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

"You don't mean that." Chunji said.

"Yes... yes I do. I don't want to date a guy who attempted to use me for his Uncle." You said.

"You really only saw me for that? You never looked deep inside my heart?" Chunji asked getting teary eyed.

Mianhae, Chunji... Jongmal mianhae... But I have to hurt you in order for you to be safe.

"No... I never did. I'm sorry if I played with your heart. Just remember me as a play girl... The one I truly love is Niel." You said.

He widened his eyes.

"Fine! If you want it to be that way! I will get married to her!" Chunji said wiping his tears and running inside the school.

You just stayed and fell onto your knees and started bawling.

Appa... Why are things like this happening to me? I can't stand this!

 

 

[Skip to 6:30pm]

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please have a seat we are going to be starting." The M.C said.

Everyone sat down. The first ones to enter were Teen Top because they were closest to the groom. Then Orange Caramel came out because they were closest to the bride. They were all wearing these dresses.

 

You were still sniffing... Then Chunji came out while wearing a nice black tuxedo. He walked down the aisle and he met eyes with you. You were the first to look away... Then Nana came out wearing this dress.

 

 

You saw her... And then you noticed two people walking in at a different entrance. They looked familiar. But then you decided to just pay attention to the wedding. The two people said their vows and now it was the exchange of rings time. There were many reporters there so you couldn't even see it.... You then saw the two people that walked in and they were your Uncle and your mother. Your eyes widened in panic

Eottoke? They can't see me right now!

So you walked out.

 

At the same time, Chunji was grabbing Nana's ring and he noticed something was carved into it.

*L. C. H*

Hmm... Must stand for my real name...

But then flashbacks started coming into his head rapidly. And things of you in present time came into his mind too. He remembered how he took the ring necklace to you at the airport with his intials were on it too. He remembered his 15th birthday and he remembered everything about you.

He looked up from putting the ring on Nana and saw you walking out.

Shoot! I have to catch up to her!

He dropped the ring and ran out too... Nana was fuming with anger because he knew he was running after you.

Chunji was running his heart out.

Hyun Jae! I remember you! Don't run away from me right now! Please! I'll do anything for you right now!

 

He ran outside and he saw you about to cross the street. Your necklace that Chunji gave you when you were leaving fell into the street. So you walked back into the street, right when a car was speeding towards you.

 

"HYUN JAE!!!!!" Chunji yelled as he watched you reaching for your necklace.

You felt the car hit you. You head hit hard on the front window and you fell to the ground.

Chunji stopped for a second then he ran towards you. You were unconscious.

"Hyun Jae-ah... Hyun Jae-ah...." He started tearing up and was shouting your name.

People saw him and they called for help for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:)

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel free to comment below!

Please SUBSCRIBE!

Much love to all^^