What have I gotten myself into?

Finding You

"Why are you just getting home?" a familiar voice said.

 

You and Mir looked up to see Chunji sitting on your porch.

 

"More like, what are you doing here?" Mir said glaring at him.

"Well.... Hyun Jae here is my partner for the talent show, and we are singing an English song together, so she is supposed to be tutoring me. It was supposed to start at 6pm... It's 7pm right now.... Do you know how pissed I am Hyun Jae? Especially since you are late arriving with this bum?" Chunji said as you were still looking at your feet.

"Ummm.... I forgot that you were coming here.... I forgot that I was supposed to be tutoring you... Aish... Why can't you understand a girl's heart? And why are you calling Mir-oppa a bum?" You said as you finally looked up to see his eyes.

"Oppa??? You call this guy oppa??? Ugh.... I can't believe you Mir... First you try to steal Andy's first target now his second?" Chunji said.

"Mwo? You mean you stole her from Rain-hyung? Wow... I can't believe you just said that..." Mir said annoyed now.

"OMG!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!! First target? What???? Second target??? What the heck is wrong with you guys??? Aish...." You shouted annoyed as both guys stared at you shocked because it was the first time they heard you shout.

"The first target was Nana." Chunji said finally...

"And now the second target is you..." Mir said.

"Oh... Now I get why you like me now Chunji...." You said.

"What are you talking about?" Chunji asked confused.

"You want me to do the same thing Nana did huh? You want me to like you so that you can woo me into being on Andy's side?" You said feeling worse about yourself.

"Hyun Jae... It's not like that...." Chunji said 

"Wow.... How pathetic.... I bet that's the only reason why Nana signed..." You kept on going.

"Andy and Rain seem to be enemies.... And I guess that makes you two enemies too... Wow... What have I gotten myself into? I can't stand being in the middle of all this drama... I won't be signing with either of your companies. Just know that..." You said and walked off into your house looking droopy and sad at the same time because you realized that Chunji really didn't like you for who you were, but for business.

 

"Hyun Jae, wait!" Mir said as he was going to follow you, but Chunji held him back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chunji said.

"I'm going to go sort things out with the one girl I have fallen for." Mir said and shoved Chunji off, but Chunji still didn't let him past.

"What do you think you're doing? Have you forgotten that I am your sunbae?" Mir said pissed off.

"I am stopping you from sorting things out with the one I have fallen for too." Chunji said as Mir's eyes widened.

"Hmph... I guess you are the real player." Mir said as he backed off...

"Whatever." Chunji said.

"I will have her.... Just know that..." Mir said and walked off to his car...

 

After Mir's car was out of sight, Chunji walked to his car too....

 

You looked out of your window... Thank God.... They finally left.... Appa... What should I do... Ever since you left me, I don't know what to do... You and omma must be so happy together in Heaven... When can I join you guys??? Even Uncle left me to go somewhere... Where is he? I need him right now to talk to... He's the only one I can trust now, but he's not here... What have I gotten myself into? 

 

You were thinking and then you were disrupted from your thoughts when you saw a letter on your table...   What is this? Who put this here? Omo... Did someone break in?

 

You moved closer and closer to the letter... You were amazed to see who the letter was from....

 

To: Park Hyun Jae
From: Uncle Bang

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Super short Chap...

Hmmm... Niel, Chunji, & Mir???

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel free to comment:)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE:)

Much love to all^^

Look at adorable Mir!!! Kyeopta!

Only 4 days left of school:)^^