Last Warning

Finding You

Nana said the big news announcement. Your eyes widened and you backed up and went out of the door. The only one that saw you leave was Chunji and he ran off the stage and slyly walked out. Reporters were asking Nana many questions about their relationship. So she was busy.Niel and Mir still didn't know what was going on so they just stood there. Chunji soon saw you sitting on a bus stop bench. He ran to you.

 

*sniff sniff*

"Hyun Jae?" Chunji said.

You looked up with tears coming out of your eyes. Why is he here? Why does everything keep going bad for me?

"Why are you crying?" Chunji asked stepping closer to you. Why is she crying? Hokshi... Does she like me?

You just sniffed and started sprinting away. Chunji noticed a couple seconds later after he got out of his day dream.

You kept running and running while not looking... Soon there was a car that came....

"HYUN JAE!!!!" Chunji yelled. You looked up and saw the car speeding towards you.

You closed your eyes... Is this it? Am I going to join you Appa?

You then felt yourself bump into something and you heard car screeches. But you felt no pain... You opened your eyes and saw a chest. You looked up and saw Chunji breathing hard and looking at you.

"Yah! Park Hyun Jae, Are you crazy?" Chunji started shouting at you. And you couldn't stop crying. Why is he doing this? Making it harder for me to forget him?

"Mianhae... for shouting at you.... But do you know how scared I was just now?" Chunji started.

You just kept on crying and crying... you guys were still hugging closely.... Are you worried for me?

"I was scared that you would leave me." Chunji whispered in your ear.

You widened your eyes... Mwo? Does he truly like me?

He pulled the both of you apart...

"Hyun Jae... believe me... I love you... And I don't know why Nana did that... She is lying..." He kept going but you cut him off.

"I believe you."

His face then wore a big smile and he slowly leaned into your face. And he kissed you passionately. At first, your eyes widened, but then you fell into the motion... I wish you could remember me. Then we could be together like this all the time.

 

 

[Later that day]

 

Chunji walked you home and he asked if you were okay. And you of course said yes.... And then he offered to stay with you, but you said it was alright. It was now 6pm and you heard a knock on your door.

 

Who is that?

You opened the door and it revealed Nana.

"Nana-sunbae? What are you doing here?" You asked but then she slapped you.

"This is my last warning... Unless you want Chunji to be affected also." Nana said.

"Why are you bringing Chunji into this?" You said holding your red cheek.

"I know about your past with him. And how you guys used to be lovers. I know everything about it." Nana said with a smirk.

"H-how?"

"I made a new friend... She is... I mean was your best friend. Her name is Jang Min. She told me everything you told her and how you found Chunji to be your love. And I know that necklace that he wears stands for your name. So here is my last warning." Nana said.... 

Jang Min??? How could you?

"And how will Chunji be affected if I don't stop?" You said.

"Well, do you know a man named Yoon?" Nana said.

Your eyes widened... How does she know him???

"I am guessing you do... Well, that man is my dad... And if Chunji doesn't do what he says, then Chunji will be affected."  Nana said.

Eottoke??? How is possible that her dad is Yoon?

"So.... Do you agree to not have any relation to him? Until after the wedding?" Nana said.

"Yes..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short Chaps!

Hope you enjoyed!

This is ending soon.. *tears*

Feel free to comment

Please SUBSCRIBE!

Much love to all^^