Senior Tournament: Meeting your Team

Finding You

You woke up early on Thursday. You did your usual, brushing your teeth, cook a little instant Ramen for breakfest, and even had time to practice your parts in your song. You then headed outside and found Niel waiting for you at his car.

 

"Niel... I thought I told you that you don't need to come anymore." You said as you walked a few steps past his car.

"I promised that I would take you for the rest of the week." He said opening his door for you.

"Okay... but this is the last one... Not tomorrow.... Understand?" You said politely to him.

"Arrasseo." He said smiling when he saw you climb into his car.

 

After some silence in the car, Niel decided to break the silence...

 

"Are you going to be ready for the Senior Tournament?"

"Of course... I'm all healed up." You said.

"Okay... Are you ready for the blindfold test? Did you memorize all of your parts?" You said while blushing and remembering the voice of the original song.

"Niel... Can you do me a favor?" You said while doing your aegyo.

"You at aegyo, but I'll do your favor..." He said laughing after.

"Can you sing me a song? Right now?" You asked.

"Which one?" He said which meant he was basically saying yes.

"Idk... Teen Top's most recent... Just sing the chorus..." You said...

"Okay... It's called Crazy."

 

He paused and then sang it.

 

I need you baby, baby, baby annyeongiran mareun hajimara

I want you baby, baby, baby wae iri sarangi himdeungeonji

Neo Jebal 

Stop Stop breaking my he--art I love you girl

Stop Stop breaking my he--art I need you girl

Stop Stop breaking my he--art I love you girl

Daeche arisonghan ni sogeul nan alsu eobjanha--ah

 

You listened closely and you were disappointed to hear that the parts of your song weren't even his. Whose voice was singing my parts then?

 

"Thanks! Your voice is sooo good!" You said really meaning it.

"Thanks..." He said blushing a ton.

 

The two of you got to school and changed into your athletic clothes. Then you guys met up again and walked to the gym together. Mr. Kim was the gym teacher and was in charge of the Senior tournament. He soon came in to the gym and walked in the middle of the gym with a microphone.

 

"Hello Seniors! Are you excited for the Senior Tournament? I hope so..." He yelled...

Where's Jang Min? I haven't seen her all week... You thought.

"Okay... we are going to be spliting you guys into equal teams.Since all of your classes are equal and this year's senior class is not big at all we decided to do some different things. We are going to be splitting your classes in half... To make a total of 6 teams... Because there are only 3 senior classes. We will start by spliting Ms. Han's class first." He started...

 

You were so nervous because you didn't want to be on Nana's or Chunji's team.

 

"First team: Niel, Park Hyun Jae, CAP, Shin Hyemi, Chanjo, and..." He said making a dramatic pause.

 

You got nervous...

 

"... and.... Kim Hana..." You sighed in relief, but sad that Jang Min wasn't on your team.

"That means that the rest of Ms. Han's class is on the other team.... Chunji, Ricky, Nana, L. Joe, Seo Jang Min, and Susan Yoon..."

 

Your eyes and Chunji's eyes met... and his eyes said something you wished they wouldn't have....

 

"You're going down"

 

 

 

 

Woah!!!

Senior Tournament is going to be the next 3 or maybe 4 Chapters...

Hopefully I don't bore you guys with this sports stuff!

I really am a fan of sports:)

Hope you guys are enjoying this!

Feel free to Comment and Please Subscribe!!! Thanks!