Sneaking Out

Finding You

After eyou saw Chunji's ID, you stood there frozen. You couldn't think straight, but then you heard your phone beep indicating you have a new text message. You dropped Chunji's wallet and reached for your phone. It was your Uncle.

 

"Hyun Jae, I'm driving up the street to our house, but it is kind of busy so we are gonna take 10 minutes to get to our house. I also have a small suprise, so clean the house a bit." You quickly dropped your phone and ran up to the bathroom and knocked on the door really loud.

 

"Yah! My uncle is almost home! Ppali ppali!!!!" you yelled.

 

Chunji immediately opened the door and looked at you. You grabbed his hand and dragged him into you room. You stuffed him in you small closet and you locked it.

 

"Yah! Park Hyun Jae! What's wrong with your Uncle seeing me? Yah!" Chunji shouted.

"SHHH!!! I'll explain later!" you said in a hurry.

 

You picked all of the things Chunji got for you when you were sick. Picked up some books that were lying on the couches and floors and quickly sweeped the floor. You even picked up Chunji's wallet and put it in your jacket pocket. The next thing you heard.

 

*Ding Dong!!!!!*  

 

*Ding Dong!!!!!*

 

You ran to the door and opened it. You were suprised to see who was the person next to your Uncle.

 

"Niel-ssi? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at camp?" you looked at him with big eyes and suprisement.

"We met each other at the lake I went fishing at. I happened to go to the same place they were camping at." Uncle explained to you.

"Jinjjah?" you were still confused but whatever.

"How are you doing? I heard you were sick... you look pale too..." Niel asked looking worried.

"Mwo? You were sick? Why didn't you tell me?" Uncle said in concern.

"Samchoon, I'm okay now... you don't have to worry about me.. Okay?"

"Arrasseo... Hyun Jae... can you get us some tea?" Uncle asks.

"Neh... Samchoon."

 

(Back at Chunji in the Closet)

 

"Aish.. Why is she having me stay in here because of her uncle? Her uncle should be wanting to meet me because I took care of her! Aish... How irritating!

 

Then something moving caught Chunji's eye... It was a spider! Chunji closed his mouth and screamed silently...

 

(Back at you, Niel, and Uncle)

 

"Here is the tea..." You said when you heard a thumping noise.

"What was that?" Niel asked.

You just looked at them and said, "Molla.... I think I just heard my phone ring..." You lied and quickly ran to your room.

"I'll go with you..." Niel said.

 

You couldn't say no so he just followed. When you got to your room... you pretended look at your phone and noticed you had a missed call from Friday afternoon. Whose number is this?

 

You called it... Luckily Chunji's phone was on vibrate and the vibrate wasn't loud either.

 

Beep....

 

"What the heck?!? Hurry and get me out of here!" Chunji texted you.

 

You are suprised when you get the text. What is this? Could this be Chunji's number?

 

"Chunji?" you texted.

"Who are you texting?" Niel asked...

 

Chunji heard Niel's voice and texted you, "What? Niel is here? Let me out! He won't mind me being here!"

"Ani! My samchoon is here too!" You texted back and left your phone on your bed and told Niel not to worry about it.

 

The two of you went downstairs and you cooked dinner for your Uncle and Niel... You cooked spicy seafood soup.

 

"Mmmmm... This is yummy!" Niel said with a smile.

 

After dinner, Niel finally left with these words, "Kamsahapnida... For having me for dinner!" Niel said with a bow after to your Uncle.

"Well, you are always welcome here. Text Hyun Jae if you come to give us heads up." Your uncle said as he left.

"Are you sure you don't like him? Cause I sure do..." You uncle said.

 

You blushed slightly when he said that to you.

 

"I'm going to take a shower..." Uncle said.

"Arrasseo..." you replied.

 

You watched your Uncle go to the bathroom and didn't do anything until you heard the sound of running water. You rushed to your room and headed straight for your closet. You see Chunji crumpled up sleeping in your closet.

 

"Yah! Wake Up! You can go now!" you whispered to Chunji.

"Aish! You woke me up at the wrong time! I was peacefully sleeping!" He pouted.

 

Chunji hurriedly ran out of your house and was disturbed by what he heard a familiar voice say...

 

"Ahem... What are you still doing here?" a voice said.

 

 

 

 

Yay! Another Chapter:) Hope you guys are enjoying this:) Cause I know I am... Feel free to comment questions or anything you want down below:) And Please Subscribe:) Thanks:)