Taking care of you Part II

Finding You

"Niel, I won't be going on the trip." Chunji texted.

"How do I take care of your girlfriend?" Niel replied.

"Just make sure she doesn't sneak out or figure out where I am... Arrasseo?" He texted.

 

"Where's Chunji?" Nana came up to Niel and asked.

"Molla..." Niel said while running away from her.

 

(Back at your house)

 

This place looks so familiar.... Chunji thought.

 

Chunji gathered everything he could find for you... A face towel to cool down your temperature, fever pills in case you woke up, and a bowl of cold water. It was almost 10pm and Chunji has been waiting changing your towels for you to get better since noon. Your temperature was still 100 degrees so he kept on doing his routine until he noticed the shiney thing on your neck. Chunji was curious and grabbed your necklace that was on your neck. He carefully lifted it and dropped it when he heard you mumble something.

 

"Chanhee-ah..." you mumbled.

 

Chunji leaned in closer to hear what you were saying.

 

"Chanhee-ah... I'm sorry I left you."

 

Chunji's eyes widened and wondered.... How did she know my real name?

 

A really blurry scene came into Chunji's mind...

 

Chunji's Flashback:

 

A man, his daughter, and a boy were running away from masked men who were loan sharks. They were all running as fast as they could and didn't even think to look behind them to see how far the enemy was. The little girl at age 14 was running so fast she didn't see the rock that made her trip. 

 

"Haha... looks like they always say..." A man with a black mask said.

"Ladies first." The man said.

 

The man pulled out his pistol aiming at the girl.

 

BANG!

 

The little girl closed her eyes, but opened them when she didn't feel any strike of pain in her body. She looked up and her dad was spitting up blood when there was a shot straight in his heart. "Appa!!!!" The girl screamed running to her dad that slowly fell. The guy with the pistol dropped his pistol and started running away when he heard police sirens. He glanced at the boy and continued to run. The boy was standing there and then started running toward the girl and the almost dead man.

 

"Appa!!! Don't die! It's going to be alright! Don't leave me Appa..." The girl screamed with tears coming fiercely down her cheeks.

"Chanhee, take car of my daughter... you have to... you can't abandon her like I have..." The man says firmly to Chanhee.

"I will. I promise... Until the day I die... I will always be there for her..." Chanhee replies with tears flowing.

 

The man closes his eyes and dies.

 

"APPA!!!! ANDWAE!!!! JEBAL!!!!" The girl yells....

 

(A few months after this dramatic scene)

 

A girl of age 14 stood there with a woman of about 20 years older than her.

 

"We're going to America." the woman said.

"Mwo?" the girl replied.

"You heard me... we are going to America." the woman said pissed off.

"I refuse to go! I can't leave Chanhee here! I won't go." The girl argued back.

"Mwo?" The woman grabbed the girl's wrist and her luggage and dragged her to the car.

 

There was a boy that overheard the conversation when he was walking to their house. The boy followed the car all the way to the airport. The woman had gone to the front counter to get your tickets ready. The boy caught sight of the girl and ran up to her.

 

"Are you really going to leave me?" Chanhee asked.

No answer... the girl just stared at Chanhee.

"Keurom... Take this...." The object the boy handed the girl was too blurry that Chunji couldn't see it clearly.

"What is this?" The girl asked.

"It resembles my love for you. Never forget me and I will never forget you. When you come back, I'll find you again." Chanhee said as he kissed the girl's forehead.

 

The couple hugged for the last time with tears non-stop flowing down both of your cheeks. The girl turned around with her luggage and walked off... She looked back at Chanhee, but her face was too blurry. The boy just stood there continuing to cry.

 

"Ahem..." a voice coughed.

 

Chanhee looked behind him and saw loan sharks including his very own father. When the boy saw them, he widened his eyes and started to run. The boy continued running until a man named Yoon stepped in front of him. Yoon was holding a long wooden stick. When Chanhee tried to turn around, Yoon smacked Chanhee on the right side of his head. This caused his memories of his love to become blurry and lost. When Chanhee was on the ground, Yoon pulled out his gun and aimed at Chanhee. Right when Yoon pulled the trigger, Chanhee wasn't shot, his dad was.

 

"Appa!!!" Chanhee ran to his dad and listened closely to his last words.

"Chanhee... listen carefully... I was the one that killed her father... her mom found out and forced her to go to America with her... please forgive me.... Instead of you being a burden to me, I am actually a burden to you."

 

And the poor man closed his eyes and died.

 

End of Flashback

 

Chunji just stood there thinking about his thoughts. Why am I like this? Ever since we moved to this school, my head has been hurting really badly...

 

Then Chunji turned to you as you were slowly opening your eyes. Your eyes widen when you see that it is Chunji that is in front of you.

 

"You're finally up..." He said as he touched your head. "It seems your fever went down too... That's a relief." He said with a gentle smile.

"Are you going to go now? You asked looking at him meanly.

"Ani, I'll go in the morning after breakfest." He said with a smile.

"Why are you doing this?" You sounded pissed off...

"Well, since my girlfriend did it to you, I thought that I should take care of you..." He said while blushing a bit.

Why am I feeling this way? He thought.

You try to get up off of your bed. When you do you are too weak and you fall over, but before you fall, Chunji catches you while saying, "Are you okay?"

All you can hear is your heart beating really fast and loud. And you notice your faces are only inches away. 

"Neh..." You said while super blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

Aww... Super cute chapter:)

Hope you guys understand the flashback:)

If you need help of explaining, feel free to comment questions or anything.

Haha...

Please Subscribe:)

Thanks for reading:)