Thank You

Finding You

"Oh... Niel Hyung, weren't you waiting for Hyun Jae to come out of school?" ChangJo asked. "Neh..."

"Well she is already walking up that hil.." ChangJo said. "What?!?" (pause) He caught the sight of you and said, "I'll be going first guys."

 

Niel was following you, but you didn't know.  He tried to hide when you turned back, but you saw his hoodie and continued to walk.

 

Shoot... I think she saw me... I'll just go back to school.

 

(Back at School)

 

Niel got to school and heard some girls chatting.

 

"I just gave Nana, Hyun Jae's Noodle Shop address!" a girl said.

 

Niel stood there thinking... Wait, Nana might do something bad to Hyun Jae...

 

He asked those girls for the address and started running towards your Uncle's shop. He found a bench and sat in front of the Shop.

I'll just secretly spy on them... 

This is when you were bringing out the tea...

 

Niel heard the sound of glass breaking and girls laughing. So he ran in and was shortly followed by Chunji. Niel was wearing that black hoodie you noticed when the man was following you.

Wait... It was him that was following me... But why?

Chunji and Niel's eyes were at locked on you on the ground struggling to get up and clean at the same time. Niel stomped next to Nana and said, "What are you doing?!?!?"

 

The girls turned around and they shut their mouths.

 

What is this? Why is Park Hyun Jae here? Chunji was thinking while still completely staring at you.

Niel then was getting ready to go to you, but then someone interrupted.

 

Your uncle finally noticed and comes out to see all of the commotion.

 

"What's wrong??? Are you hurt Hyun Jae?" Uncle asks in concern. Your Uncles eyes finally get off of your face and glares at Nana.

 

"GET OUT OF MY SHOP! YOU SCUMS! NEVER LET ME SEE YOUR FACES AGAIN!" your Uncle yells at them while he is grabbing a broom. "HURRY UP OR I'LL CHASE YOU BUMS WITH THIS BROOM TO CLEAN UP YOUR ATTITUDES!"

 

While this is all happening, Niel carefully picks you up, whlie Chunji is still in his confused world.

 

Why is she here? Hokshi, Did Nana know that this is where Hyun Jae works?

 

Niel asks your Uncle where your house is and he takes you there. Chunji decides to go and ask Nana to clear up his confusion.

 

(While Niel is carrying you home)

 

"Niel sshi... you don't have to carry me." you say.

"Ani... when a girl gets hurt, the guy always carries her." He said with a smile showing his teeth.

 

You guys come up to a neighborhood.

 

"That one is my house."

small house

Niel is so amazed to see how small your house is and opens his mouth very big. You two are the only ones home.

 

 

"Where's the medicine?" Niel asked while setting you on your small ripped up couch.

"In the cabinant by the stove" You told him.

 

He comes back with the medicine.

 

"I'll do it." you said as he pulled the medicine farther from your reach.

"Aniyo... I will do it." He said with a gentle smile.

 

While he was doing this you thought: Why does this seem like it happened before?

 

Hyun Jae's Flashback:

 

It was a clear sunny day and you could see the whole flashback clearly...

A boy was carrying you when you got burned on your left arm.

 

"Aish... what's up with those girls?" The boy said.

"Chanhee-ah, you don't have to carry me... I can walk." you said.

"What? No Way! I'm going to carry you all the way home and then I'll put medicine on your burns." he said.

 

The boy and girl get home...

 

"Where's the medicine? Chanhee asks.

"In the cabinant next to the stove." you reply.

 

Chanhee brings it back and you say, "I'll do it..." The boy put the medicine farther from your reach.

"Aniya... I will do it." he said.

 

End of Flashback

 

When you come back to present time, you are already crying because you just thought about your lost love and you are holding on to your necklace really tight.

 

Niel just looked at you in confusion and his eyebrow went up...

 

*Silence*

 

"I'm sorry... Am I applying this too hard?" Niel asked feeling some type of guilt.

"Aniyo... I was just thinking of something and started crying.." you lied because thats the first thing that came in your mind.

 

You came back to your senses. You stood up and said to Niel "I'm sorry! For making you feel bad..." you ended with a bow after.

"Haha... well... are you going to get going now?" You asked changing the subject.

"Oh... yes..." he said while hiding his blushing face.

 

You walk him to the door.

 

"Give me your phone" he asked you.

"Wae?" you asked back.

"Just give it to me." he said while started to get annoyed.

"Arrasseo" you said while giving him your phone.

 

He puts his number into your phone and he calls his phone to save your number.

 

"Just call me whenever you're feeling down" He said sweetly.

 

Right when Niel opened the door to go outside, your Uncle came in.

 

"You're going already?" Uncle asked.

"Neh." Niel said while bowing his head.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" Uncle asked.

"MWO?!?!?!?!"

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What will Niel say to that wonderful offer? How will you react to his answer? Thanks for reading:) Hope you guys are enjoying this so far:) Feel free to comment and subscribe to me:) Thanks again!