Senior Tournament: Dodgeball

Finding You

You and Chanhee's faces were only inches away. He placed his hand on the back of your neck and lifted his neck off the bed. He was slowly pulling your face closer to his, but was interupted...

 

"Okay... I have the ice and the pain killers." The nurse said walking in and seeing you two close together.

 

Shortly Nana walked in after her and saw the scene too.

 

You immediately looked up and stood up straight and your eyes met with Nana's. Nana's eyes were piercing angerness and jealously.

 

"So this is where you went..." She said to you. Then her eyes met Chunji's laying figure, but he was slowly getting up.

"Honey! So this is where you were too! I thought you went home or something!" Nana came and butted you out of the way.

"Oh... Yeah... I'm here. I just got hit a little.... I can't believe I got knocked out..." He said rubbing his forehead.

"This wench right here was the one that hit you." Nana said glaring at you.

 

You couldn't say anything,but a couple of words happened to come out.

 

"I was just about to come get you to stay with him... I wanted to return to class, but then there was something on his face and I tried to get it off." You lied.

"You think I am going to believe that? You were leaning closer to him just now." Nana said with an angry glare at you.

"N-n-no... That's not what happened." You said getting nervous.

"Hmph... I will not accept your excuse. Please just get out of my sight before I make you wish you didn't even save Chunji." Nana said as she sat next to Chunji.

"Arrasseo... I'll be going," You said holding some tears back.

 

Chunji got up as if he were about to call you, but then his head started to hurt again. But you were already out of the door, You were shocked as you walked out of the door too. 

 

Why does Chunji still have that necklace? I would think he already threw it out by now. He couldn't possibly remember.... Or does he?

 

You headed into the gym and went to go sit down by Niel.

 

"Hey..." You said to him.

"Hey... Are you okay? You don't look so good." He said looking worried.

"Yeah... I'm okay..." You said back.

"Did Nana do something to you?" Niel asked.

"Wait... How did you know that Nana went to the nurse's office?" You said seriously.

"Well... I kind of told her.... After all, she is Chunji's girlfriend. So...." Niel said. He was going to continue, but you had already gotten up out of your seat.

 

You then heard a whistle be blown.... It was Mr. Kim getting everyone's attention.

 

"Okay everyone we are going to get ready for the dodge ball! The rules for teams are going to be a bit different." He started. "This time, since there are 3 " senior classes, we are going to have two of the classes stay together to form 2 teams. The third class is going to be split and put on one of the two teams." He said... Then he started calling out the teacher's names.

 

"Ms. Han and  Mrs. Lee's classes will be on opposite teams. While Mr. Oh's team is going to be split." Mr. Kim said.

 

You were happy you were going to be on the same team as Jang Min and Niel. But then you were suprised when you felt someone put their hands over your eyes.

 

"Who is this?" You said while grabbing the person's wrist really hard causing them to realise you.

"Oww!!!! That hurt! Park Hyun Jae, how are you so strong?" You heard the voice say. And you turned around.

"Mir-oppa? Oh My Gosh!!! I'm soooo sorry! I thought you were someone else!" You said covering your mouth with your hands.

"Gwenchana.... Haha... I'm alright though." He said rubbing his wrist and smiling at you.

"But... Mir-oppa, why are you here?" You asked forgetting what Mr. Kim said earlier.

"Silly... My class got split up and I'm on your side..." He said smiling.

"Jongmal??? Yay!!! I'm sooo excited!" You said whiling hugging him.

 

While you were hugging him, his thoughts went crazy.... Woah... Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing? Why does it feel comfortable to have her in my arms?

 

You pulled back when you saw Chunji and Nana walk in. And they walked over to your class' side of the gym to get ready for dodgeball.

 

Just you wait Park Hyun Jae... I'll get you back for hitting me in the and for attempting to kiss my Chunji. Nana Thought.

 

You saw Mr. Kim placing all of the dodge balls on the middle line. Everyone was getting ready by putting a hand on wall. You were in the middle of Niel and Mir and Jang Min was next to Mir. You looked at Jang Min and she mouthed some words to you, "I need to talk to you later." You nodded back to her and the whistle was blown to start the game. Everyone started to dash towards the middle line to get a ball in their hands. You all of a sudden felt a stirke of pain on your ankle that caused you to pause a moment. No one seemed to notice your pause. So you continued to play. You kept on playing. All of the boys on your team were amazed to see your arm strength and your quick reactions to dodge a ball.

 

Soon it was only you, Nana, Chunji, Mir, and Niel on your side and 3 students on the other side. Chunji threw one and a guy on the other team got hit on the head. He got out, but since you can't hit people in the head, Chunji also had to sit out. Now there were 4 on your side and 2 on the other. You dodged a throw and when you dodged you accidently ran into Nana. You both fell, but Nana got up quicker.

 

"Ugh! What is wrong with you? Don't you have feet?!" She said as she stomped on your bad ankle.

"AHHHH!!!!!" You screamed very loudly as all of the pain and all of your blood rushing to your one ankle.

 

Nana smirked and walked away.

 

Mir and Niel were the first ones to get to you, but the first one to pick you up bridal style was Chunji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey!!! Another Chapter!

Ahhh!!!! You got hurt again! Will you be able to dance in the future?

Hope you guys Enjoy this one.

I am not a fan of dodge ball, but this was one of the sports i'm recently playing in gym... Hehe

Feel Free to comment below and of course....

SUBSCRIBE:)

Thanks!

Much Love to all:)