Special Guest

Finding You

FYI

Character Thought colors:

Hyun Jae: color

Niel: color

Chunji: color

Mir: color

Other Characters will just be black!

I also decided to have flashbacks be this bold... So I won't be putting FLASHBACK and END FLASHBACK!:)^^

Just for you guys to keep a heads up and to not confuse you guys!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It wasn't long, for you two to get to school. You speed walked to your classroom and got there right on time... At 7:29... You were huffing and puffing... There was also a table full of little scarf looking things... You glanced at Chunji and Nana and they looked happy as ever...

 

I guess they made up already.............. Wait........................... What?!?!?!?!? Don't tell me the reason why he likes me is because he was scouting me..... Didn't he just confess to me? I guess he is a real player! He knows how to act really good and he almost won my heart! I will never forgive you for this Chunji! You are such a two faced liar!!!!! Aish!!! I can't believe I believed your words! Aish!!! Nan michegesseo!!! Aish!!!!!

 

 You walked to your seat, but you didn't see a figure next to you.... Just an empty chair... You didn't see Niel...

 

Where is Niel? Oh gosh... I hope nothing happened to him...

 

You sat down and soon Ms. Han came in... You heard her clap to get everyone's attention...

 

"Okay class! Time to start explaining the whole process of how we are going to do this and the rules of how you're going to get graded!" Ms. Han said as the classroom door opened.

"Sorry for being late!" The voice said.

You lifted your head and saw Niel at the door. Is he okay? He usually isn't late...

Then Niel came and sat by you as usual.. He gave you a smile... Wait.... Why is he smiling? He isn't upset at what I told him last night? I mean he just left my house after I said the stuff about Chunji...

 

"Okay... We are going to get started with explaining..." Ms. Han said stopping you from your thoughts.

You immediately looked up and she started talking....

"First thing, I hope you all memorized your parts! If you didn't and you come to the test room, you will get an automatic F on the test. Everyone will pick up one of these scarf figures and this will be your blindfold... The order of how people are going to take their test depends on what number you got... If you got number 1, you are going to be going first." She said as you secretly smiled to yourself...  

"Everyone is going to be in the hallway blindfolded so that no one knows who comes in and out... I will come out and take you wrist... If I take you wrist, don't struggle or talk in suprise, you will fail if you do... and just follow me...... I will lead you to a chair and you will sit on it..." She started again...

"Our special guest will be watching you guys also. I will be introducing him soon, when he gets here. He will help me grade you guys and I will say, he is a famous person... So do your best!... Okay... So going back to what I was talking about... You and your partner will sing together, then at the end of your singing, you guys will be able to see who your partner is... Only then... you will be able to see your parners... When you your partners and have gotten critisized and your grade, you will put your blindfold back on and go outside to wait... Our guest will give you some advice and future things to work on... We will be giving you guys a grade right on the spot.... And let me tell you this, your partner will also be your partner for the Talent Show!!!! Your next test in a couple of months! Mwahahahahah!!!!" Ms. Han explained as best as she could....

 

*knock knock*

 

"Oh... The guest came here faster than I thought! Everyone stand up!" Ms. Han said as the man came in.

 

He was wearing a nice top with a scarf..... His shoes and pants were good looking too... you could tell he was rich... And his face was hidden by a nice pair of sunglasses....

 

Who is he?

 

Why is he here? He never gave us a heads up?!?!

 

"Anyeonghaseyo... I am Andy Lee... I am here to help you guys. Nice to meet you." He said smiling and staring at you. So this is the girl you wanted me to watch.... She looks just like you....

 

Why is he staring at me!?!?! Creeper!!! WAIT... Wasn't he the one that sent them to scout me? That would explain why he is staring....

 

"Okay everyone! Now that you guys have met the special guest... Let's get started!!! Start by picking up a "scarf"..." She said all excited, more than all of you.

 

Everyone got up and grabbed a "scarf" and soon everyone was in the hallway... You each put it on and just stood there... You soon heard the door opening and footsteps and the door closing... People went one by one...

 

OMG!!! I'm so nervous!!! I shouldn't be though!!! Aish!!! Who is my partner going to be??? Aish!!! I can't belive this! I memorized all of my parts though....

 

You were thinking so much, that you didn't notice that people were going and going... The door opened and you heard foot steps coming towards your way... The next thing you felt Ms. Han's skinny and small hand, grab your hand....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! UPDATED:)

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chap!

Feel free to comment:)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE... You would make my day....

Only 5 more days left of school!!! Woop Woop!!!

Much LOVE to all^^

 

Okay... I know he's not in this fic, but I had to share with you guys this Woohyun gif!!!

He was doing a performance of Rain's "Love Song"!!!!

MY FANMODE:Ahhh!!! My y Woohyun!!! Ahhh!!!