Flashbacks: Meeting one another

Finding You

Heads Up!

 

 

Just wanted to say... That these next few chaps are gonna be flashbacks

 

A question for you:  Whose flashbacks are we seeing???

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In 1989 students were getting ready to head to school again. There were of course cliques: Nerds, Queenkas, Kingkas, bullies, wanna-be kingkas, wanna-be queenkas, pretty much everything you could imagine... There was one particular nerd that was a Senior at age 17. She wore big glasses and her uniform skirt went past her knees, her shirt was tucked in, she was skinny and very weak looking. There were two Kingkas that were best friends and they loved to bully nerds and just basically torture them.... But this one special nerd, they didn't even dare to touch this one, because this one was their ummm... I guess... a friend?  More than a friend? There is another guy  known as a helper? But eventually, these two best friends and the helper become enemies of each other and the nerd finds herself in a Love square... Does this story sound familiar? Who will she choose? This is how the nerd meets all of them.

 

Nerd's POV:

 

I was normally walking to class... I just wanted to avoid all these kingkas and queenkas. They were all too much. I can't stand them... Ugh... If I could get my hands on one of them, I would probably break their back with one move. I reached my class and the nerdy kingkas that looked funny when he wore his glasses I find him trying to hard... I really don't like that type of attitude... His best friend was the Kingkas that was muscular and strong... Which doesn't suprise me to see how popular he is... The guy that was muscular one moved closer to where I was sitting.

 

"Hey..." He said to me.

"H-h-hi...." I stuttered badly...

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me." He said.

"Ummm.... Did I hear you right?" I said really confused.

"Yes.... Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" He said this time he sounded annoyed.

"Umm... I'm busy tonight... I have something to do..." I said and I didn't even dare to look at his face.

"Well... That something you have to do is going to be with me..." He said and walked away.

"Uhh..." I started but he was already gone.

 

What am I going to do? Those queenkas are going to kill me! I kept on thinking of a way to get out of it... Before I knew it... class started finally.

 

Muscular guy's POV:

 

So my best friend Lee Sun Ho just made a bet with me... He said that for the first time in our lives that I should ask out a nerd. And I just did... He said he would give me what I always wanted which was a singing job from his Uncle Park Jin Young which he was like the youngest founders in music industry... (a/n: I just made this up so please don't be mad!)

 

And so I accepted his offer. Who would be dumb to not?

 

(The conversation with the nerd and muscular guy)

 

I just asked her and she rejected me! I cannot believe this, but I am going to be going out with her tonight... So it doesn't matter... I always get what I want... And everyone knows that.... Mwahahaha.... I am going to totally break her heart tonight when she comes out and thinks that I really like her, when I really don't.... Let's see how long her face will be able to be out in public after I'm done with her tonight.... Hmph.... Nerds will always be nerds. And they all need to learn a lesson. Wait.... What was her name? I didn't even ask.... Tsk....

 

"RING*

 

Well, at least class is over....

 

Nerd's POV:

 

What am I going to do? Class is over and I am running for the doors... Hmm... I look left and right before I step out the doors... And then I look behind me... I started walking forward and I found the nerd kingkas infront of me...

 

"Hi." He said to me.

"Hi.. I'm busy..." I said quickly and stepped to the right, but he blocked my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said as he eventually cornered me.

"I'm going home." I said, but he didn't budge instead he kept on coming closer and closer to me.

"Stop that." A voice said.

"Aish... Hyung... Why do you always have to ruin the fun?" The nerd said and backed off. The tall guy that saved you took your hand and walked you.

"Sorry for what Sunho was doing to you." The voice said it sounded warm and nice.

"Excuse me, but why are you helping me? And who are you?" I said confused.

"Oh.. Sorry... I am helping you because you are very different from girls I know... And I am Choong Jae... Park Choong Jae... Call me Jun Jin though...  I'm in the singing group Shinhwa with Sunho and I attend your school... Also... The other members are, Mun Junghyuk or Eric the leader, Lee Minwoo, Sunho's older brother, Kim Dong Wan, and Jung Pilgyo, but call him Hye Sung." He said and I just started at him.

"Nice to meet you Jun Jin-ssi... I'm Bang Eun Hee. Call me Eun Hee..." I said as I blushed a bit.

"Tsk... Tsk... Tsk" Me and Jun Jin turned around to see the muscular Kingkas behind us.

"What are you doing here?" Jun Jin said to the muscular guy.

"Ummm... You stole my date... I was waiting for her to come out of the school, but Sunho told me that you took her." He said.

"She's your date?" Jun Jin asked pointing at me.

"Yes... She is... Eun Hee you said? Let's go." He said and grabbed my hand.

"But I still don't know your name?!?" I said and struggled.

"I'm Jung Ji Hoon... Just call me Rain... And call Sunho, Andy." He said as he dragged me somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey!!! Just if you're wondering, I am exposing the past to the readers....

Sadly you in the story knows nothing of it... But... Yeah...

Hope you guys still enjoy!

I know that the People I am using in my story, their ages don't match my story, so please forgive me!

Feel free to Comment!

Please SUBSCRIBE if you hadn't already... That would make my day:)

Much love to all^^

Today is a big day!!! Infinite just came out with their comeback!!! Click the gif if you want to see it!