Flashbacks: I think i'm falling in love with you

Finding You

A month passed, since her parents broke the marriage engagement news to her. Andy is always finding himself doing good deeds for Eun Hee when really he didn't want to...Andy always finds Eun Hee cute and sweet at the same time... Rain always tried to make a move on her, but he always got rejected which made him want to try even harder... He didn't want to win her for the bet, but just because he wanted to now. Eun Hee still didn't know who her fiancee was because her parents said that she would meet him at the end of High School. Eun Hee had just turned 17 when she first entered Senior year of high school. Students were jealous of Eun Hee for her brain and since she always was caught with the most 3 popular guys in High School. She was constantly attempted to be bullied by S.E.S, but Jun Ji always caught them in action and helped her out. She sees him as a brother and now calls him Choong Jae-oppa with his permission of course. One day, Eun Hee was getting bullied again. S.E.S came up to her.

 

"Yah... I saw you around Rain-oppa again..." Bada said as she was stepping closer to Eun Hee... Eun Hee stepped back, but then stopped when she noticed she was in a corner.

"Aww... to bad that Jun Ji-oppa isn't here to save you... He left school early, so now, we can do whatever we want to do to you" Eugene came and Shoo followed her.

"Jebal.... Please don't do this." Eun Hee started pleaded as she always did.

The three girls started by taking her big framed glasses and stepped on them...

"Eotteke? My glasses! I can't see without them...." Eun Hee said as the three girls started throwing her on the ground where her broken glasses were. Eun Hee's right arm landed on the broken glass and she screamed in pain and her sight was blurry.

"What are you guys doing?!?" An angry voice yelled.

The three girls screeched... "Eek! Oppa!"

"What are you guys doing?!?" The voice said again.

 

*This is not Choong Jae-oppa's voice. But it seems so familiar...* Eun Hee thought. She tried to look up at his face, but couldn't see him.

 

The three girls ran away and with that, the owner's voice came and picked up Eun Hee... She was startled because no one has every held her in their arms before. She looked up and saw Andy's faint face and out. Andy was worried, he didn't see the glass on the ground untill he looked closely and saw blood on the pieces of glass. He then looked at Eun Hee's arm and there was a lot of blood with a piece that was stuck... He cursed in his mind and started running.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eun Hee opened her eyes and found herself lying on the a bed in the hospital. A slight sting came from her right arm.

"Ahh..." Eun Hee said and she sat up. She then widened her eyes to see Andy resting his head on the side of her bed. *Mwoya? What is he doing here?* Then she remembered that he carried her. By the time she came out of her day dream, Andy lifted his head.

 

"Oh... You're awake?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Neh." She said as she looked away blushing... *His face is.... handsome.*

There was an awkward silence until she decided to break it.

"What happened?" Eun Hee asked looking at him now.

"You lost a lot of blood... Luckily you have type O." He said holding his arm.

"Why do you say that?" Eun Hee asked confused.

"Oh... Nothing..." Andy said an he got up, but he felt a bit dizzy and sat down holding his head. Then Eun Hee used her brain and noticed that he probably was dizzy from giving blood.

"Did you give me blood?" Eun Hee said with a hidden smile.

"What? Where did you get that idea?" He said as he tried to sit up.

"Keke... You're really funny... I will be heading home now." She said as she stood up off the bed and trying to put on her shoes, but she noticed her vision was blurry.

 

Andy saw her stumble... *haha... cute... wait... she needs glasses... Dang what should I do?*

 

"Let's go somewhere." Andy said as he grabbed her wrist.

"Go where?" Eun Hee replied.

"Just somewhere." He said and dragged her to the counter and paid and dragged her to his car next.

 

Eun Hee couldn't do anything so she just listened to him. They soon reached a spot. Eun Hee saw a big sign, but she couldn't read it because her vision was that bad. Andy got out of the car and opened her door.

 

"Gomawo." She said and he took her hand. *Why is my heart beating so hard when he grabbed my hand?*

"Hajiman, Andy-ssi, what is this place?" Eun Hee asked looking at his blurry face.

"Ajuhssi! Come here and take a look at this young lady!" Andy said as he raised her hand up.

From a distance, she could see a 30 year old man running from behind the doors.

"Oh my! If it isn't my old friend and a new friend..." The man said.

"Ajuhssi... Just give her eyes a check up and tell from there." Andy said as he passed her hand to link around the other man's arm.

"Andy-ssi, can you come with me?" Eun Hee said.

"No he can't.... Sorry." The man said.

The man led her behind the doors and she grew more and more curious.

"Who are you?"

"I'm an eye doctor... Your eyes must be really bad if you couldn't see that big sign outside." He said as he led her to another room.

"Oh." She turned her head feeling embarressed of her eye sight.

The doctor sat her down in a chair and started examining her eyes. Then he sat down and started talking.

"Wow... You vision is worse than a fish!" He said.

"Do you want a pair of new glasses?" He asked.

"Yes." Eun Hee replied.

"We'll go out to where your friend is and you can look at all of the frames and see which one you would like." He said with a smile that she couldn't even see.

"Okay." She said and she linked arms with him again so she wouldn't fall.

They walked out and she saw a blurry figure sitting down reading something.

"Yah! Sun Ho-ah come help you friend pick new frames!" The man said.

"No need to." Andy said as he kept on reading.

"Mwo?" Both you and the doctor said at the same time.

"I don't need to help her pick new frames because she is going to be getting a pair of contacts. I already paid them at the front desk and they should be here any minute." Andy said still looking down at what he was reading.

"How did you know her vision?" The doctor said pissed off.

"Well, I looked at her old broken glasses and the glass was thick. So I just guessed they were really bad." He said as a lady walked up to him.

"Here you go." The lady said and he smiled while walking towards Eun Hee.

"I'll help you put them in." Andy said and grabbed her hand and went to go sit down on a bench.

Andy and Eun Hee struggled a bit to get them in but then she got them in.

 

*She looks like an angel*

"Thank you, Andy. For everything you've done for me today." She said kindly.

"No problem... If you need something, just tell me." Andy said.

"This is the only thing you will be helping me with... In the furture I will be paying for things on my own." Eun Hee replied. And Andy understood because he knew that she was rich.

"Okay." He said cutely.

*Hehe... He's cute.*

"Can you take me home now? It's almost 8pm and my parents are probably worried.

"Sure." He said and grabbed her hand. Her heart started beating fast.

 

He opened the car door for her and drove to her house.

 

"Thanks again Andy!" She said as he opened the car door for her again.

 

Andy followed her to her door... She was walking up the steps, but she missed one. She started falling backwards, but she felt a couple of hands go on her waist. Now their faces were only inches away with both of their hearts beating rapidly. And they were staring at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. Then Eun Hee saw Andy's eyes move to her lips.

 

He slowly leaned in and slowly closed his eyes... *I think i'm falling in love with you... Bang Eun Hee.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey:)

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel Free to Comment!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE:)

Much love to all^^

Random gif, but I just needed something to laugh at!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!

And Just saying:

Teen Top's comeback date is May 30th!

Who's excited?