Practice makes Perfect

Finding You

 

It was Wednesday and Mir had already came the night before for tutoring lessons. All you taught him so far was the alphabet… Mir tends to be slow at learning new things. While you on the other side is still struggling a bit, but you basically mastered the rap.

 

“The point of rap is to express what you want and give out the message faster.” Mir said.

“Oh… okay…” You said.

“But wow… you sure learn really fast. You are learning more than me.” Mir said while looking at you. She is kind of pretty… Her eyes are just the right size, not to small and not to big. Her hair is parted perfectly.

 

Some books fell off of your bed.

 

“Oh… haha… clumsy me…” You said leaning down to get them.

“Let me help you.” Mir said getting up and coming to your side.

 

Mir leaned close to you to get the books, but you didn’t he was that notice. So you looked up because you saw a shadow.

 

You widened your eyes when you noticed Mir’s lips were on yours by accident. You quickly pulled back and so did he.

 

*Awkward Moment*

 

“Sorry…” You said to Mir…

“My first kiss…” Mir said touching his lips and getting into a curl.

“I’m really sorry... I didn’t know you were that close to me.” You said feeling guilty.

 

You quickly changed the topic.

 

“Mir-ssi, sing the song that I taught you.” You said.

“Just call me Mir-oppa.” Mir said. It was like his mood totally changed from sad to happy.

“Okay… I will only call you Mir-oppa if you sing the alphabet song I taught you. Without any mistakes in 2 tries.” You said thinking carefully of what you were saying.

“Mwo? Why only 2 tries? Can I have 3 tries?” He said with his puppy face look.

“Ani… it has to be 2. You have to learn it if you want to learn the full alphabet. If you think the letters are hard, the sounds of the letters are even harder.” You said as calm as you could.

“Arrasseo… A,B,C,D,E,F,G… H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P… R,S,T,U,V… X,Y, and………” He sang and said at the same time.

“So close… you only missed three letters. Let’s go over the ones you missed.”

 

Time went by fast and Mir got the privilege of you calling him Oppa. You officially mastered the rap part and Mir gave you an okay.

 

“You learn really fast…” Mir said a little embarrassed.

“Well… I am not top in our class for no reason.” You said as you felt you were bragging.

“Well.. I’ll get going now… Plus, you have to save up a lot of energy for your leg for tomorrow.” Mir said with a smile.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” You asked confused.

“Isn’t tomorrow the dodge ball and volleyball tourney for seniors? And btw… I was just wondering… But how are you a senior at age 17?” Mir asked.

“My birthday is coming up… And I skipped grades like Niel… I’m a nerd… Remember?” You said to him.

“Oh… Okay… Well… I gotta get going! Anyeong!” Mir said as you watched him walk out the door. Rain-sumbaenim… I can see why you wanted us to watch her all of these 3 years in high school. She’s really good at singing, a fast learner in rap, and probably dancing too. She would definitely be competition to all of those girl singers out there and boys too.

 

You leg was a lot better. You could run on it, which means you would have no problem jumping tomorrow on the volleyball court. You were sooo excited for the blindfold text too… You loved your parts and you fell in love with the voice that sang your parts. My parts are sooo Niel’s voice.

 

Nuga bwado sarangseoroun

Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun

Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan

There’s an angel in my heat

 

You took a shower and headed to bed with that voice stuck in your head.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Another Chapter! This chapter was really short:(

Hope you guys understand why I added MBLAQ!

I am enjoying this sooooo much and I hope you guys are too:)

Feel free to comment your thoughts down below!

Please SUBSCRIBE:)

Thanks:)