Night Before school

Finding You

 

“What are you still doing here?”

 

Chunji looked behind him and saw Niel.

 

“What about you? Chunji hissed back

“Do you like her?” Niel asked.

“Mwo?” Chunji said surprised.

“Why would I? I have Nana.” Chunji said firmly.

“Ah…. Okay then.” Niel said as he was turning around and heading to his car.

“Yah! Give me a ride home too!” Chunji yelled at him.

 

(Back at your House)

 

You were lying on your bed when you notice something on the side of your bed. It was Chunji’s wallet when you looked at it closely.

 

“OMG!!!! How do I get this to him?”

 

Then you looked at the time and it was already close to 11pm.

 

Aish! How irritating! I can’t even return it to him or the girls at school especially Nana will misunderstand!

 

You closed the lights and hid under your blankets and took out your phone and his wallet.

 

I just want to make sure I saw his name right…

 

And of course it was his name… “Lee Chanhee”

 

Aish! This is so unbelievable! Wait… There are probably a lot of Chanhees that live, plus he changed his name to Chunji…

 

(Back to Chunji and Niel in the car)

 

“Niel, what were you doing at Hyun Jae’s house?” Chunji broke the silence because he was curious.

“Her uncle and I met at the campsite. He invited me over… Btw… I think Nana is mad at you…” Niel said.

“Why would she be mad at me?” Chunji asked confused.

“She was mad at you for not coming on the camping trip and she kind of figured out that you were at Hyun Jae’s house…” Niel said nervously.

“MWO??? HOW???!?” Chunji asked freaking out.

 

(Back at your house)

 

Your uncle went to bed and since he was super tired, he put in his earplugs to make sure he didn’t wake up and he fell asleep in a deep sleep.

 

You uncle was sleeping peacefully while you were still twisting and turning and not believing Chunji was Chanhee.

 

*Ding Dong…*

 

*Ding Dong…*

 

Huh? Who is that? Could it be Chunji?

 

You ran downstairs quickly and opened the door. You are so surprised when you see who is standing at your front door…

 

“Nana-ssi?”

 

(Back at Chunji and Niel)

 

“Mwo? How did she find out?” Chunji asked.

“Well… I kind of fell asleep on a bench by the lake at camp… When I woke up, Nana had my phone. I guess she saw our conversation about Hyun Jae’s address and how you said you weren’t coming.” Niel briefly explained.

“Aish!” Chunji said as he lightly smacked the back of Niel’s head.

“Let’s go back to Hyun Jae’s house.” Chunji said.

“Mwo? But we are so close to the Teen Top dorm…” Niel said.

“Aniyo… We need to go back to her house I feel something bad is about to happen” Chunji said as he reached in his pocket to grab his phone, but notices that something is missing…

“My wallet! I must have left it at her house! I have to go back for sure now!” Chunji said at Niel.

 

Niel turned the car around and started to speed back to your house.

 

(Back at your house)

 

“Yah! What are you doing!?” You shouted as Nana was pulling your hair.

 

Nana had already hit your ankle with the stick she brought with her and you couldn’t stand to defend yourself.

 

“Tell me and I will stop… Why was Chunji here???” Nana said while tightly holding your hair.

“I will never tell you!” You said with your face facing the floor.

“Mwo?” Nana said as she hit your ankle again.

 

You just screamed in pain.

 

Then you heard someone say, “Yah! What are you doing?”

 

“Niel-ssi?”

 

All you heard was, “Mianhae, Mianhae, Nana…”

 

You slowly lifted your head and saw Nana and Chunji kissing…

You let out a tear and out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! You saw Chunji and Nana kissing! Hope you guys enjoyed it though:) I probably won't be able to update tomorrow:) But I hope you guys will continue to be patient with me:) Feel free to subscribe and comment below:) Thanks:)