One year later

Finding You

It has been one year and you were still unconscious. Chunji stayed with you always and even your mother came with him. Your mom and Chunji decided that they would switch off of who was staying with you for the night. Niel and Mir always came to visit you, but they only did the days that Chunji was with you.

 

 

"Hyun Jae... Why did this happen to you, when I remembered? Can you wake up for me? Jebal..." He talked to you and he still cried. He cried everyday...

"Why couldn't I save you again?" Chunji kept on going and going, but then he was interupted by your mom.

"Hey. It's my turn." She said.

"Neh..." Chunji sat up and Mir walked in.

"Oh... You're leaving already?" Mir said as he met eyes with your mom. The two of them stared at each other for a while. Why does she seem familiar? Like I've met her before?

"It's Omonim's day." Chunji said.

"Oh..." Mir said and followed Chunji out.

"How is she doing?" Mir asked.

"She's still the same. Hasn't woken up and the doctors are still not sure when she will wake up." Chunji said sadly.

"Oh... She's strong though." Mir said.

"She'll make it through and wake up soon." Mir said patting Chunji on the shoulder.

"Yes... She will.." Chunji said and he went home.

 

 

[Back at your room with your mom]

 

 

"Hyun Jae-ah... Omma is here now... Please wake up so you can see me again." She said to you.

You just kept on sleeping and sleeping.

Then your mom fell asleep too. As she fell asleep a figure came into the room. That person tried to take off your oxegyn mask, but then a nurse came in to check on you. That saved your life.

 

 

[Next Morning]

 

 

Chunji got up early and he went to the hospital. He saw your mom sleeping and he was quiet. But then she woke up.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Omonim." Chunji said bowing.

"Oh.. You're here already?" She replied.

"Neh..." Chunji said and he glanced at you and saw your hand twitch.

"Omonim... Did you just see that?" Chunji asked.

"See what?" She said as she looked at you twitch again, this time your neck turned to a side.

"Omo! I'll go get a doctor!" Your mom said and ran out.

Chunji went to your side.

"Hyun Jae... Hyun Jae-ah..." He called your name.

You slowly fluttered your eyes open and your took off your oxegyn mask.... You then saw Chunji....

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! This is the end of this story! Hehe....

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel Free to comment!

And PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my sequel!

I'll have a link in the next Chapter!

Much love to all^^