The reason I live

Finding You

*Ding Dong...*

 

*Ding Dong...*

 

*click* the sound from you opening the door.

 

"Hyun Jae...." The voice said.

You looked up with your puffy red eyes to see Niel at your door.

"Yah... Are you okay?" Niel said in concern.

*sniff* "Yes i'm fine... Just had a little moment to myself... I'm okay now." You said.

"No you're not... Can I come in?" Niel said helping himself inside your house.

"Where did Chunji go?" You asked.

"I don't know... He probably went to Nana..." Niel said remembering their short conversation.

 

*A few moments before Niel knocked*

 

"Park Hyun Jae will soon be mine."

 

"Wait... What do you mean by Jang Min?" Chunji asked.

"Jang Min is Hyun Jae's best friend... I thought you would know since you like her and everything." Niel said.

"Wait... Are you saying that Jang Min is betraying her friend?" Chunji asked.

"I think so... From the looks of it... Recently, her and Nana have been 'close'... I always catch them chatting with each other." Niel said worried.

"What do they chat about?" Chunji getting nervous.

"I am not sure for sure, but I did hear Nana say something... About getting the pictures ready... Something like that...." Niel said.

"I am going to go talk to Nana..." Chunji said.

 

"Hyung... I have to make sure you understand something now." Niel said.

 

"What is it?" Chunji said walking towards his car.

"I am going to move out of Teen Top's dorm temporary." Niel said firmly.

"What? Why?" Chunji asked while he stopped walking and turned back.

"It's going to be awkward now... That we both like the same girl.... I already picked a place out and everything." Niel said.

"Okay... If that's what you want.... I guess we aren't friends anymore." Chunji said and got into his car and drove away.

 

Okay Hyung... If that's what you want.... We are no longer friends.

 

*Back to present*

 

"Are you really okay Hyun Jae?" Niel asked sitting towards you on the couch.

"Yes... I am... But, why are you here?" You asked curiously.

"I actually came to confess to you." Niel said as you widened your eyes.

"About what?

"I like you. Park Hyun Jae... I like you. And I want to be serious with you. I won't ask for you to be my girlfriend, but more than a friend." Niel said looking into your dazzling eyes.

 

Ugh... Two boys in one day confessing to me and I only met them about a month ago....

 

"Niel... Please... I am pretty sure you won't like me after I tell you this."

"Tell me what?" He asked.

"I just got back from the hospital and I really think that the only reason why you like me is because you are trying to get on my good side... Right?" You said waiting for his answer.

"What? What makes you think I like you for that?" He said hurt.

"I know that Teen Top is here to scout me. I know that you and Chunji are the two players in Teen Top. And I know that you are trying to recruit me for Andy sumbaenim." You said looking into his eyes.

"Since you know why Teen Top is here, you should know that my feelings are sincere." Niel said looking into you eyes back.

"I can't dance anymore." You said as tears welled up in your eyes.

Niel's eyes widened and he was silent as he saw you were holding you tears. He had an idea of who did it... Alright... Nana has done enough.... Niel took you into his embrace.

"I'm not just crying because of my ankles... I'm crying because I feel that the I have no reason the live anymore." You said as you were crying. Gosh... I hate it when I cry...

"Why are you saying that? You have a reason and that is to be with me." Niel said without controling his feelings.

"No... I had a reason to live, but it was a waste. I should've just died in that accident." You said still crying.

"Accident? What accident?" Niel said.

"The one when my dad died instead of me... I should've been the one protecting him... And there's more..." You said crying harder.

"What is that?" Niel said.

"I have a first love still out there..." You said sniffing.

"What???" Niel said.

"The reason why I live today is to find my love and to make him remember me. I feel its a waste... Because.... He lost his memories..." You said sadly.

"Wait... So you know who it is? Should I help you? How do you know he lost his memories?" Niel said.

 

"I do know who it is... I of course did a background check on him. His dad was protecting him from being shot too... And his head got hit really hard... I feel I can't live anymore because everytime I see him, I feel guilt inside of me... Because I left him too... When he needed me the most, I was gone.... And I when I was gone, it was just another waste because my mom died... I was so alone, but now that I think about it, he was more alone than me. And I feel guilty for leaving him... I want him to remember me, but how can I make him? He has a girlfriend right now. He even confessed his feelings to me even though he has no clue that I was his love in the past. And it doesn't seem right... I should just go jump  off a bridge because i'm just a sad girl that has problems." You said briefly explaining.

 

Why does this boy's story sound similar? Like i've heard it been told....

 

"Can I ask something?" Niel said.

"Sure..." You said calming down.

"Okay... Who is this boy? I can help you." Niel said getting nervous to hear the name.

"You really want to know? Wait... You have to promise to help me..." You said.

"I want to know.... And I will help you... I cross my heart." Niel said.

"Okay... Don't be to shocked at his name..." You said.

Niel's heart just pounded fast... Please don't be who I think it is....   

"It's....."

His heart kept pounding hard...

"Chunji..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Niel now knows who your love is....

Will he help you like he promised?

SECRET:)

Hope you guys enjoyed... This chapter was confusing! Sorry! Message me if you have questions!

Short Chap... Sorry:(

Feel free to comment down your thoughts!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

Thanks!

Much LOVE to all:)

School Year is almost done only 8 more days!  Then I will have 3 months to update with you guys! 

Wanted to share a small present:)

Please be patient:)