Flashbacks: Arranged marriage

Finding You

Okay.... I'm gonna stop doing POVs.... Its a lot of work... lol.... welll it isn't, but I just at putting myself in another person's mind.... So yeah:)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Rain dragged Eun Hee to a nice restaurant. Where they sat inside there was a live band. It happened to be Shinhwa performing live... At this time, they weren't popular yet, but they were all good friends and always played live at public restaurants. There were a lot of people from school there and of course there were queenkas there.

The queenkas called themselves S.E.S. And there were three of them, Bada, Eugene, and Shoo. Eun Hee was getting nervous as Rain and her were being seated. She could feel eyes glued on to the two of them. But soon Shinhwa started to perform so everyone looked at them. Eun Hee felt Rain come closer to her and soon he started to slowly wrap is arm around her. But she felt him and she sat up real quick. *haha... How cute....*

 

"Sorry, but I have to go home. My parents wanted to tell me something tonight and they wanted me home for dinner. I'm sorry. I'll come with you next time." She said as she bowed and turned around to go, but someone caught her wrist.

"Your parents are more important than me?" Rain said.

"I'm truly sorry... Next time." She said and ran out.

*Did a girl for the first time leave me? I can't believe this... I am actually going to have to work for a girl... Omg... Why is my heart feeling this way? How can one girl be so different from others?* 

 

Eun Hee rushed outside, but she was stopped by Andy.

 

"Hey." Andy said.

"Hi." Eun Hee said.

"I just wanted to apoligize for scaring you earlier." Andy said.

"Oh... It's alright... Most kingkas always did that when I was at my other school." Eun Hee said.

"Oh... okay... But where are you going?" He asked her.

"I have to get home.... But what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be performing right now?" Eun Hee asked him.

"Yes... I am... But I am always late to things like this." Andy said.

Eun Hee and Andy chuckled slightly.

"I thought you said you had to go home." A voice interupted them.

"Rain?" Andy said and he looked at Eun Hee's back.

"Hmph... I thought you said you had to go to your parents, but I guess really you had to go to my best friend." Rain said.

"Rain, i'm sorry... I just ran into hi-" Eun started but was stopped when Rain shouted.

"Shut Up! I can't believe you. I thought you were innocent!" Rain said and walked off.

"Rain, it was me, I came and stopped her from going." Andy said.

"Shut up." Rain said and he walked away.

"Well, I guess I will be going to." Eun Hee said.

Andy just watched Eun Hee as she walked the opposite way. *She is innocent... Aish! I just made her into a bad person! Aish...Wait.... Why do I even care??*

 

Eun Hee got home safely and her rich parents were waiting for her.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... I'm home" Eun Hee said as she bowed. She was about to start walking up the stairs to her room, but her parents stopped her.

 

Eun Hee's parents were each fashion designers. Her mom was good at creating male trends while her dad was good at female trends. But they were good at both.

 

"Sit down." Eun Hee's mom said.

"Arrsseoyo." she replied.

"Do you know what you would like to do in the future now Eun Hee?" Her dad said while sipping his tea.

"Ne appa... I want to be a wedding dress designer... Of course I will be able to do regular clothing, but I want that to be my focus." Eun Hee said looking at her dad.

"Arrasseo... We also have something to tell you..." Her dad said.

"What is it appa?" Eun Hee said.

"We know that you love us and the designing companies..." He started.

"Yes appa... of course." Eun Hee replied.

"You're getting married after your first couple years in college." Her mom blurted out.

"Mwo? To who?" Eun Hee said getting nervous.

"To...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe.... Who do you think is going to be arranged to her?

Another update!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel free to comment your thoughts!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

Much love to all^^

ENJOY CHUNJI:)^^

OMG!!! ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!