Flashbacks: The End

Finding You

It has been one month, Eun Hee and Andy were in love. Rain even confessed, but then he figured out that you did it with his best friend because his bestfriend told him about it. Rain was in depressed mode. Eun Hee hadn't yet told her parents that she had a boyfriend. She was planning on to tell them, but then her parents actually wanted her to meet them somewhere. She couldn't say no. So during the whole day, she spent it with her beloved Andy. They didn't do too much, they just went to the park to and had a small picnic. They were so in love that Eun Hee forgot that she was getting married. And she didn't tell Andy because she forgot. Soon it reached time to go meet her parents.

 

 

"Oppa... I have to get going." Eun Hee said.

"Wae?!?" Andy said with his aegyo.

"I have to meet my parents." Eun Hee said firmly looking into his eyes.

"Aish... Your parents are more important then me?" Andy pouted.

"Right now... Yes... Hehe... I'll see you tomorrow." Eun Hee said and hugged him and left.

 

 

 

Eun Hee arrived at the restaurant. No one was in there, meaning her parents reserved it for their family dinner.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... Omma, Appa." Eun Hee said and bowed.

"Oh... Sit down Eun Hee-ah." Mrs. Bang said.

"Neh... What did you guys want me here for?" Eun Hee asked.

"Well first go change into this." Mrs. Bang said handing a box to her.

"What is this?" Eun Hee asked.

"Just go put it on.... Ppaliyo!" Mr. Bang said.

 

Eun Hee rushed to the bathroom and she all of a sudden felt the urge of puking. So she did in the toilet. *Why am I like this?* She then picked up the box and opened it. It revealed a really pretty dress. It was the most cutest thing she ever saw... So she was about to put it on but then she felt like puking again. 

 

She got out of the bathroom after washing up and calming herself. She walked back to the table and found that two more people joined her parents.

 

"Oh... Eun Hee-ah... come meet your in-laws! Mr. and Mrs. Park." Mrs. Bang called out.

*In-laws?!?! Omg... I totally forgot... Shoot!*

"Annyeonghaseyo." Eun Hee said and bowed.

"Oh... Just call us Omonim and Abonim... Arrasseo?" The friendly woman said.

"Neh." Eun Hee said and took a seat.

"Eun Hee-ah... We have exciting news for you." Mr. Bang started.

"What is it?"

"We are moving your wedding up to right after you graduate." Mr. Bang said as Eun Hee choked on her water.

"Oh... Darling, drink slower." Mrs. Park told her. She nodded.

"Aish... Where is our son?" Mr. Park said annoyed.

"Let me call him." Mrs. Park said.

Eun Hee all of a sudden felt like she had to puke again.

"Excuse me... I think I left something in the bathroom." Eun Hee said and started running there with her hand covering .

"Hurry back Honey!" Mrs. Bang said.

Eun Hee ran into one of the stalls and puked. *Jinjjah... What is wrong with me?* Eun Hee then remembered what happened a month ago. *Omg... No way... It couldn't be...* She was going on with her thoughts but then her phone rang with a new text.

 

To: Eun Hee

From: Omma

"Yah! Your fiancee is here! Ppali!"

 

Eun Hee washed up and went back to the table.

 

She walked back to the table she did see a young man sitting there. He was very nice looking from the back.

"Oh... Eun Hee-ah... Come sit quick..." Mr. Bang said... The man sitting there flinched when he said that.

"Eun Hee... Meet our son.... Park Choong Jae." Mr. Bang said as Eun Hee widened her eyes.

Then Jun Jin and Eun Hee met eyes.

 

*What? She's my fiancee... Omg... What will happen to Andy? Aish! Didn't they sleep together already? But I do love her.*

"Nice to meet you." Jun Jin said making the first move. Eun Hee just bowed.

*What is this? He's my fiancee??? Omg... What am I going to do?*

 

[Skip to the end of the meal]

 

"Let's leave the kids alone for a bit." Mr. Bang said. Eun Hee flinched

"That's a good idea." Mr. Park said.

 

The parents left and all that was left was Jun Jin and Eun Hee.

 

"Sooo..." Jun Jin started.

"What are we going to do?" Eun Hee asked.

"We have to go on with this." Jun Jin replied.

"But I already love someone else. And you know that." Eun Hee said.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk." Jun Jin said.

 

Eun Hee and Jun Jin started walking up the street... It was an awkward silence.. Until Eun Hee felt another feeling of puke coming. She gagged and started running. Jun Jin ran after her... He caught up with her at a park trash can and started rubbing her back... *Is she...* She looked up and wiped .

 

"Eun Hee, are you pregnant?"

"Mwo?" She replied.

"You seem to be showing some signs of pregnancy. Let's go to the hospital." He said and started pulling her.

 

They reached the hospital. They were waiting for the results. Then the doctor called them into his office.

 

"Congradulations... Your about 4 weeks pregnant. But you seem to be young. Are you sure you can handle it?" The doctor said.

"Yes. I can." Eun Hee replied.

"I can too." Jun Jin replied.

"Choong Jae-oppa...." Eun Hee said looking at him with widened eyes.

"Okay... I wish you two good luck." The doctor said and the two of them left.

 

They got to Eun Hee's house. And they both got out.

 

"Choong Jae-oppa, why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He replied.

"Why did you make it seem like you were the father? When you know who the father is?" Eun Hee said.

"Well, how are you going to explain to your parents? Don't you want to make it easier for you and me, by saying it's my child?" Jun Jin said.

"I don't know... But what about Andy?"

"Just don't tell him.... I'll talk to my parents and I'll get us to move to America for 5 years... Then we'll decide of what we want to do." Jun Jin explained.

"But... I love him... What will happen to our child?"

"The baby will stay safe. Just raise it for 5 years and put it in an orphanage when it is five years old... and when I figure out how to get rid of Andy, we can take it back. Does that sound alright?" Jun Jin explained.

"But... I couldn't do that to our baby."

"You have to... Do you want to spread a bad name around for your parents? It's already bad enough if we tell them that it is my child." Jun Jin said.

"But..." Eun Hee started to protest.

"No... I may sound like a jerk Eun Hee, but I have to do this." Jun Jin said and he walked off.

"Eotokke?" Eun Hee said.

 

 

Just as Jun Jin was walking down the street, he felt a punch to his face.

 

"Mwoya!" He yelled.

"I should be saying that to you." The voice said.

The person came into the light and revealed Rain.

"Why are you making her do that, when she obviously loves Andy?" Rain yelled.

"Don't tell Andy about her being pregnant. You'll regret it if you do." Jun Jin said getting up and walking away.

"Why would I regret it?" Rain said.

"Because she is being arranged to me anyways. And when the news about her being pregnant with me, her parents are going to be determined to marry us. Wouldn't your best friend feel betrayed by his love and me?" Jun Jin said and he walked away...

Rain just stood there...

 

[5 months later]

 

Eun Hee and Jun Jin moved to America together. Andy was miserable everyday. He was really angry with Jun Jin for marrying his love, but he didn't know a single thing about her being pregnant. He was just depressed and he attempted to kill himself many times. Rain was the one that always saved him from it. Rain was sad because he couldn't do anything about it. He just watched his friend get more and more heartbroken.

 

[5 years later]

 

Eun Hee and Jun Jin returned from America and they did as Jun Jin told her to. To put Eun Hee's and Andy's 5 year old little boy into an orphange. Eun Hee really did not want to do it... After they did that, Eun Hee got pregnant, but this time it was Jun Jin's baby. The public knew nothing about her first pregnancy. It was always a secret between the Parks, Bangs, Rain, Jun Jin, and Eun Hee. Rain knew of the boy being in an orphange. So he convinced his parents to adopt it. Eun Hee gave birth to you. And 14 years after the birth to you, Eun Hee then found it a good time to go back to the orphange. But her child was already gone and the Ajummas there said that the one that adopted him were anomyous. And they did not want their name to be revealed.

 

 

 

THE PRESENT:

 

A lady lying on a hospital bed. I will find and give you a mother again.... 

Bang Cheolyong....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phew...  Who is Bang Cheolyong???

Super long chapter...

I skipped a lot of parts I wanted... but its alright... Hehe...

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel free to comment

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already!

Much love to all^^