Revenge

Finding You

(In the cafeteria)

 

"Aish... Why is Chunji Hyung taking forever to get to lunch? L. Joe asked losing patience.

"Niel Hyung, do you know he isn't here yet?" Ricky asked with his innocent face on.

"Nado molla." When Niel said that, you and Chunji walked into the Cafeteria.

 

"Let Go!" you said as you kept on struggling. When you finally gave up, you looked up and saw that Chunji was leaning closer to you face. Nana walked in right when Chunji planted his lips on yours!

 

Your eyes got wider and so did everyone else including Nana and Teen Top.

 

Chunji held you as tight as he could and didn't let go until he felt something wet on his back. He slowly turns around to find Nana pouring tomato juice all over his back. Nana runs out. Chunji looks at Teen Top and then you, then he runs after Nana.

 

While you are left alone and innocent in the middle of the entire Cafeteria. Right when you are about to be circled by bullies, someone covers your head and walks you out of the scene. It was Niel.

 

"Gwenchanyo?" He asked you. "Neh..."

 

While you are saved by Niel, Chunji finally catches up with Nana in the front of the school. He grabs her hand.

 

"Don't be like this." Chunji firmly stated

"Let go of me." She said as calmly as she could.

"It wasn't real." Chunji said.

"It wasn't? Then why did you bring her into a place with everyone and kissed her in front of everyone? Chunji, its only been about a week that you haven't talked to me and a week since you moved to this school." Nana said as a couple of tears flowed down. Chunji slowly leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

 

While this scene, someone was taking pictures. It was Jang Min! She also took pictures of Chunji's kiss with you.

 

(Back to you and Niel)

 

"I'm curious of something." Niel said "What?"

"Why were you holding to your necklace so tight when you were singing?"   "Lets just say its my good luck charm."

"I also have a question for you."        "What is it?"

"Why are you helping me?          "Did you want to get beat up?" Niel asked back.

"I guess not... But you doing this doesn't make it any better.

 

Silence...

 

"Do you know why Teen Top is here at this school?" Niel asked in a louder voice.

"Aniyo... Why are you guys here?" she asked look at Niel in the eyes.

 

Before Niel said anything, he remembered something Andy told them not to do which was not to tell you about the scouting. So he made up a lie that was somewhat believable...

"We are just here because our other school was too crazy. We're only going to be here for 6 months... and by the way... Try to forgive Chunji. He's actually a nice guy, he just has anger issues." Niel said that after to try to cover up his lie.

 

Just then, Chunji and Nana walked in while holding hands.

 

After school, you decide to go home. When you get home, you notice that someone is following you, but you don't know who. All you know is that it is a man wearing a black hoodie. You continue to keep walking until you reach your Uncle's noodle shop. Right when you put on your apron to get ready to work, Nana and 2 other girls come in. Your Uncle greets them and you have to be their waitress. They started out with iced water that had extra ice in it. Then all 3 of them ordered hot tea and spicy noodle soup.

 

Nana's phone rings. It's Chunji.

 

"Hello?" Nana answered trying to be flirty. "I'm eating with some friends."

"Where? Can I join?" Chunji asked.

"Of course you can come, Its called The Noodle Shop."

"Arrasseo, I'll be there in a few." Chunji said and then they hung up.

 

"Was that Chunji? Is he coming?" Friend 1 asked.

"Yup!" Nana said overjoyed when you happened to overhear. You came out with their soup and noticed that a man in a black hoodie was sitting on the bench. His back was facing you so you couldn't see his face.

 

His hair looks familiar...

 

You placed the soup on their table. You came back with their tea. Friend 2 drops her fork on the ground and asks you to pick it up for her. When you bend down to grab it, she "accidently" drops her cup of iced water on your back causing you to jump up and make the tea things go flying. All of the tea things come back down and hit your left arm. Since things are glass, they cut you arm and gives you burns. Nana and her crew were laughing and saying, "Stay away from my man."

 

Then she heard the chimes at the door ring. It was Niel wearing a black hoodie followed by Chunji behind him... Chunji was as clueless as ever and walked in at the same time and saw you on the ground. When Niel saw you on the ground struggling to get up, he looked straight at Nana and said, "What are you doing?!?" Nana and her friends heard Niel and saw Chunji and stopped laughing immediately. Niel glared at Nana and her friends harshly.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I won't be able to update everyday due to school and to homework:( I really hope to update as much as I can thought! Please comment your thoughts and subscribe! Thanks:)