Finding out

Finding You

There was a long and awkward moment between you and Chunji helped you back on your feet. You two wouldn't even dare to look at each other until Chunji finally said something.

 

"I prepared a bath for you. It's with my favorite scent. I hope you like it too...." He said as he ran out of your room and put his head against your door and freaking out. Aish... Jinjjah... Why am I like this?

 

You went to your bathroom in your bedroom and you recognized the smell when you smelt it.... Daisies....

 

How did he know that this was my favorite scent?

 

Your Flashback:

 

It was a very nice day. With blue skys and clear clouds. A little girl was waiting for someone in front of her middle school. Then she saw a boy run up to her, it was Chanhee. He held out a daisy to you.

 

"Daisy?" little you said confused and disappointed.

"Yup... It may be the simpliest and non-smelly flower, but it is pure. Just like the pretty girl I'm giving it to." He said with a smile while you were blushing.

"I was expecting for a rose... After all it is Valentine's Day you know?" You pouted.

"Will this help light up your beautiful face?" Chanhee said.

"Mwo?" As you said, but when you looked up, Chanhee was kissing your forehead.

 

Your eyes widened and you started running the opposite way.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Chanhee yelled.

 

End of Flashback

 

What am I thinking? Chunji could never be Chanhee... He's too rude and wierd! you thought as you were bathing.

 

Chunji was waiting for you to get done, but he fell asleep on the couch. You see Chanhee and you tiptoe to the front on the couh to see the front of his face. You see his peaceful sleeping face and think...

 

Wow... I can now see why girls crowd him and scream whenever they see him.

 

All of a sudden he moves and his bangs cover his eyes. You lift his bangs carefully to move it to the side when something catches your eye. It was a scar that you have seen before and couldn't really remember where it was from until a flashback came into your mind.

 

Your Flashback:

 

It was when you were 10 years old and the first time you and Chanhee ever met. You of course remembereverything clearly.

 

It was a clear and bright where the kids in class were playing on the playground. Than all of a sudden you hear..

 

"Help!!!"

 

A man of about age 25 was cornering a girl a little bit younger that you. 

 

You and your brave self came up to the man and said, "Stop messing with her! Pick on someone your own size!"

 

The man looked at you and started walking towards you. Right when the man was about to punch you, a boy at age 11 hit him from behind with a stick and causing him to bleed. Th man looked behind and took the stick away from the boy and hit him on the forehead back and the little boy bled too. Then you heard...

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" It was your teacher that was walking towards the commotion with officers behind her. It seems that the little girl from before got help. The man dropped the stick and started running and the police chased him. While you ran to the boy...

 

"Are you okay? Follow me..." you said to him.

 

You and the boy stopped by the nearest drugstore. You are the only one that went in though. When you came out the boy was sitting on a nearby bench. You took out the medicine and bandage you bought.

 

"It might sting just a bit..." You said as you applied the medicine. The boy just stared at you with a gentle gaze and then his face changed to one that was in pain.

"Owww!!!" The boy yelled.

"Sorry! I have to apply all of it though!..." You said as you continued to apply the medicine and put the bandage on.

"There... all better..." You said happily.

"Gumawoyo." The boy said quietly.

"It's alright... Oh... If you look at the time... My omma might get mad at me if I don't get home on time today..." The girl said while smiling a bit and stood up to get ready to leave. But the boy grabbed her wrist and said, "Chanhee..."

"Mwo?" You asked confused...

"That's my name... Chanhee... Lee Chanhee..."He said while blushing.

"Oh... That's a cute name..." You said blushing and smiling at the same time.

"My name is Park Hyun Jae." The girl said while walking away.

"I hope we get to meet again Hyun Jae-ah." The boy said smiling and waving.

 

End of Flashback

 

Woah... Why did Chanhee come into my head? I now remember his surname. It should be easier to find him... But why does Chunji have the same scar as him on the same spot?

 

Chunji slowly opened his eyes and saw you staring at him.

 

"Oh... Your done?" he said as he stood up fast.

"Neh... I've been done for a while and I just came down here." You said quickly.

"Well... I gotta go to the bathroom!" He said as he rushed to the bathroom.

 

Jinjjah... Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing? Could I possibly like Park Hyun Jae?

 

While you are sitting down waiting for Chunji to come back... You see something on your eating table... It was Chunji's wallet. You slowly walked there feeling nervous... Why do I feel nervous? Its not like he really is Chanhee...

 

You opened his wallet and your eyes widened when you saw something interesting on his ID...

 

18 years old, Lee Chanhee....

 

 

 

 

Wow!!! So you found out who your love is! Will she ever get him to know her? I hope you guys are enjoying this fic! Feel free to comment if you have questions and Please Subscribe!!! :) Thanks:)