Taking care of you part I

Finding You

Chunji met with Nana in a private restaurant.

 

"What did you want to talk about?" Nana asked.

"Did you know that Hyun Jae worked there?" Chunji asked with a serious face on.

"Did you know?" She snapped back at him.

"Actually, I didn't until I saw her in the restaurant."

"What is she to you?" Nana asked

"She is someone that I might have to work with in the future. I'm just trying to get on her good side." He explained.

"By kissing her?" Nana asked.

"Yeah. That's a start." Chunji said with a smirk on his face.

I also think she has something to do with my past. Before I got into an accident.

 

Chunji's Flashback:

 

While you were singing in class was the scene that came into his mind.

 

He remembers you clutching your ring necklace.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcN8mbDkh_HeGbhRVxJyk

[A/N:] This is the ring... Imagine it on a simple chain necklace that goes right on your chest:)

 

 

Something you didn't know is that actually the memory of the little girl came right after he saw this mysterious ring necklace.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

What is wrong with me? Chunji thought while rubbing his forehead

 

"Chunji Oppa..." Nana said.

 

He came out of his gaze.

 

"Huh? Oh... What?" Chunji saying coming out of his daydream.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" She asked moving closer to her.

"Well the guys from Teen Top and the whole school is going on a camping trip... So I am probably going to be going with them." He said.

"When are you going to come back?" Nana asked putting her hand on his chest.

"Sunday night."

"What? You're going to be gone all weekend?" Nana asked backing off.

"Well... If you'd like, you could just come to the camping trip. Girls can go too." Chunji jokingly said.

"Me? In the woods? Uhh.... Yeah right." Nana said completely backing off and even standing up.

"It's a dancing camp. Think about it... But if you don't come, I guess i'll see you at school on Monday." Chunji said.

"I'll think about it."

 

Then the two hugged and went their separate ways. When Nana was out of sight Chunji wondered about you.

What was that ring she was holding? He wondered...

 

(Back at your house)

 

"Why won't you stay the night?" Uncle ased Niel.

 

 You stared at Niel and hoping he said no.

 

"I'm truely sorry. But I need to go prepare for a trip for tomorrow..."

Then Niel looked at you and said for the last time, "Really, call me whenever."

 

And he stepped out of your house. Funny Uncle... Hope he doesn't get any wrong ideas...

 

"Do you like that man?" Uncle asked you.

"What? Why would I?" you said and noticed your Uncle staring very closely to your eyes.

"Then, are you going on that trip?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe... I think I am getting sick... (pause) Samchoon... Can I have this weekend off of work?" You asked weakly.

"Well, I was going to close it anyways because I am going fishing with a friend all weekend." Uncle replied.

"Arrasseo..." You said as you headed slowly up to your room feeling very weak, sad, and tired.

 

(Next day at school)

 

Chunji was walking back and forth still wondering if you were okay.

 

"Aish... Where is this girl? She's going to miss the camp bus." He said to himself, but someone heard.

"What girl are you talking about" asked Niel when he walked over.

"Who else? We have to scout her dance skills too. Can't be a singer for Andy if you can't dance." Chunji said as he felt he was explaining everything to Niel.

"Oh.... you're talking about.... Hyun Jae? I don't know where she is... I should text her..." Niel said pulling out his phone.

"What? You have her number? How? Since when?" Chunjio asked.

"Since last night... Why? Do you want it?" When Niel finished saying that, Chunji had already snatched his phone and copied your number to his phone.

 

Niel left Chunji smiling. Hokshi, Does Chunji like this one too? I have to admit, I think I like this one too.

 

When Niel was out of sight, Chunji calls you, but you didn't answer.

 

Your Uncle already left early that morning to go fishing with his friend.

 

"Aish... Jinjjah, why isn't she answering her phone? Chunji asked himself. Then Niel came into his head. Niel must knowwhere she lives.

 

Chunji texted Niel for your address and he gives it to him.

 

Chunji runs to your house and knocks loudly. But no one answers.

 

Might as well try it  Chunji thought and twisted your door knob.

 

"It worked!" He said happily.

 

"Hello?" no answer

 

"Hello?" no answer...

 

Chunji decides to take a tour of your house and look for you at the same time. Your house isn't even big, so might as well.

 

He looked for you in a bedroom, it was your Uncle's room.

 

He looks in the bedroom next to your Uncle's and it happens to be yours.

 

You are lying on your bed shivering to death. But when Chunji pulls your blanket to cover you, he accidently touches your arm and you are burning hot.

 

"Yah! Park Hyun Jae! Are you okay?"

 

 

 

Nothing much to say about this chapter! I hope you guys liked it though! And yes... I got two chapters done in a day! I hope you guys will be patient for I will be super busy during the weekdays:) Feel free to comment and subscribe:) Thanks for supporting me:)