Big Announcement

Finding You

A/N: Sorry for leaving out Andy and Rain's becoming enemy part, but just know that they are! Okay? Sorry!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A woman was eating her food and she was having a great time with her daughter, but then the woman started breathing hard.

"Omma?!? What's wrong?" The girl said.

The woman could not talk.

The girl was smart enough to go get her phone.

"Hello? I need an ambulance right now! Please! My mom is not okay right now! Hurry!"

Soon the girl heard the ambulance and they came and got her mom. She rode with them on an ambulance. The nurse in there was giving her mom an oxegyn mask to help her breathe.

"Omma... Stay strong... You can do it..." The girl said.

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... BEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp!!!!!

The girl widened her eyes.

"ANDWAE!!! OMMA!!!!"

 

The girl sat by herself crying then the doctor came out holding a jar.

"These were her last wishes." 

"Doctor... She...." The girl started, then it struck her.

"ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

You woke up to see that it was only a dream... You were breathing hard and tears were streaming down your eyes. It was dark and you were the only one in your house.

"Omma... How could you? How could you lie to me like this? How could you?" You kept saying to yourself until you fell asleep.

 

 

[The next morning]

 

 

You got up and got ready for school, then you went to school. There were many cars there already.

 

"What is this? Is there an event today?" You said quietly to yourself.

 

A girl bumped into you... Making you fall.

 

"Oh... Mianhae!" The girl said.

"Gwenchana... But, whats up with the hurry?" You said.

"Oh... you don't know? Chunji and Nana are here to say something to the school. That's why there are so many reporter cars here." The girl explain.

"Oh... Thanks." You said.

 

You started heading towards your homeroom, but when you got there, no one was there. Mwoya? Where is everyone?

You then heard footsteps running and someone opened the door. It was Jang Min.

 

"Oh... Jang Min-ah... What's up?" You said.

"Ppali Hyun Jae! You have to come with me right now!" Jang Min said and she took your hand and dragged you to the gym. You could hear loud chants and you saw all different types of flashes. You walked in and saw Niel and Mir that came to greet you.

 

"Hello everyone... Me and Chunji have something to tell you." You saw Nana starting... and Chunji was standing next to her.

"We decided to get married" Nana said.

"And we want everyone that is a Senior to attend our wedding... On March 25 at 6:30pm sharp... Actually right after the Talent show basically." Nana said.

 

 

Your's, Niel's, Mir's, and Chunji's eyes widened in shock... While Nana and Jang Min were smirking evily at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coincidence that the day the Talent Show, Their wedding and your mom's return are on the same day???

Hope you guys are Enjoying!

Feel free to Comment

Please SUBSCRIBE!

This is going to end soon!

But there will be a sequel....

Much Love to all^^