Back to school?

Finding You

 

You slowly open you eyes and see Niel and your Uncle sitting on each ends of your bed.

 

“Oh… You’re awake?” Niel said as he scooted closer to you.

“What happened?” You asked confused then you remembered the kiss between Chunji and Nana.

“That wench went away with her boyfriend.” Uncle said.

“Samchoon… it’s late, go back to sleep” You said thinking it was still 11pm.

“Actually it is 6am. Niel interrupted.

“Mwo? I have to get ready for school.” You said and noticed a big pain on your ankle.

 

You uncovered your foot from your blanket and saw your ankle all wrapped up.

 

“What happened to my foot?” You asked

“You should be fine, your bones just got hit really hard, but it will take a couple of days till it gets completely better. And you can’t really walk on it so I prepared this…” Niel said as he pulled something from the ground. It was a crutch.

 

“It’ll help you get around easier… but I’ll help you too…” He said while slightly smiling and blushing just a bit.

“Gomawo.” You said as you got up.

 

You went to go brush your teeth with your crutch and got dressed for school. You then step out of your room to see Niel waiting for you by your door.

 

“What are you doing here?” You asked.

“I’m going to take you to school. I noticed that you probably walk to school since school isn’t that far from here. So I’ll give you a ride until you feel better.” He said as he helped you down the stairs.

 

The two of you get to his car and he opens the car door for you. You get in carefully and he closes the door and runs around the car to get to the driver’s side..

 

“Here…” You say while holding something up to Niel.

“What is this?” Niel asked confused.

“It’s Chunji’s wallet… give it to him for me. I don’t want girls to misunderstand if I gave it to him.” You said while facing your head down. And he took it and started driving.

 

You guys drive up to school and girls are already running towards the parked car and surrounding it because they know it is Niel.

 

“Hi Oppa!” a girl greeted him.

 

But Niel ignored her and ran to the other side of the car to help you get out.

 

Girls were glaring at you when they saw that the girl that Niel brought to school was you.

 

The two of you get to class and Chunji and Nana were already there. They were sitting next to each other while holding hands. The way they acted was as if they totally forgot what happened last night. You went to your usual seat, and put your head down. You heard the chair next to you move and you looked up. It was Niel sitting next to you.

 

“What are you doing?” You asked.

“I’m going to sit next to you.” He said while smiling.

“Why?”

“Cause I’m your friend and I am taking care of you.” He said blushing.

“Who said you are taking care of me?” You ask meanly.

“Your Uncle….” Niel said.

 

Teacher Han walked in.

 

“Okay class! I’m so excited to tell you guys about the test coming up this Friday!” She said all peppy.

“Aww…” The students all said.

“The test is going to be a blind singing test. Meaning you will be singing blindfolded with a fellow classmate. Your partners are going to be totally random. You will not know who your partner is which means that you will not be able to practice harmonizing together. Your partner will be the opposite gender since we have an even number of boys and girls in this class.”

 

The students looked at each other except for you. You were so nervous… But Teacher Han kept going on…

 

“The way we are going to pick your partners are these baskets. The paper you pick from these baskets are going to have a song title and a number on it. You are required to memorize your parts that are on this paper by Friday. Of course we split each song into equal parts between the two of you partners…. You may also have a rapping part so just prepare. Lastly, the rule is that you cannot talk amongst anyone in this class about what song or number you got… And just to tell you…. We are going to be having a special guest come in and watch you guys sing too, but you won’t figure out until you are done singing and have met your partner…”

 

You were just frozen by thinking that you have to sing with a boy and you sure didn’t want it to be someone from Teen Top or you would fail…

 

“Shall we begin?”

 

 

 

 

 

Who do you think will be your partner? So excited for you guys to see your partner, but remember that in the story it is only Monday and the test is on Friday:) Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter:) Feel free to comment and Please Subscribe:) Thanks!