The Deal

Finding You

 You immediately went to your computer and went to YouTube. You listened to the song a million times by now and still couldn’t figure out how to do the rap part that you were assigned. You heard their voices and you thought they were all good. You insisted that your part of the song was Niel singing because it sounded the best out of all the voices.

 

Nuga bwado sarangseoroun

Nuga bwado neomuna yeppeun

Hanahana neomu wanbyeokhan

There’s an angel in my heart

 

You continued to listen to the rap part…

 

Eonjena neoege useumman julge

Geu eodeon nuguboda

Haengbokhadago mal halsu ittge

Maeil harur shijakhae ne saenggake

Nae ibgae misuga maemdone

Haengbokhae na eotteohke

 

Aish…. What am I going to do about this rapping thing…? I have to wait until 6pm for that person to come too…

 

Then you heard the doorbell ring and went for the door.

 

“Oh, you’re h----…” You didn’t finish your sentence when it wasn’t the one you thought it was.

“Samchoon… What are you doing here so early from work?” You asked as he just walked right past you.

 

Usually he would say hi or at least give his jacket to you for you to hang up. But today he just walked straight to his room. You sensed something was wrong so you followed him up slowly with your crutch.

 

“Samchoon… Is there something wrong? Why are you packing your suitcase? Are you going somewhere?” You had more questions, but you thought three at a time should be good…

“I have to go to America.” He said continuing to pack his things.

“What will happen to me? How am I going to survive when you’re gone? Can I at least go with you?” You asked still confused.

“You can’t go… I have to confirm something. I am closing the shop and leaving more than enough money with you.” He said as he was heading downstairs.

“Samchoon! Why are you being like this? Don’t leave me like my mother!” You screamed as you came down the stairs and you miss a step and fall.

Your uncle was already outside so he couldn’t hear the thump when you fell.

“Sorry Hyun Jae… I am like your mother… But I must confirm.” Uncle said as he drove away.

 

Chunji happened to see parts of this dramatic scene because he was just being a little curious and he was walking up your street to head to your place anyways.

 

You were all curled up and tearing up badly. Chunji ran inside of your house because the door wasn’t closed. You didn’t hear him run inside your house and you didn’t hear him walk slowly towards you.

 

“Why does everyone keep on leaving me? Is it because I left my loved one?” You said while trying to hold in your tears.

“What happened?” Chunji asked.

 

You noticed it was Chunji and you looked up and wiped you tears. You stood up, but you lost balance and you were about to fall. But of course… Chunji managed to catch you.

 

“Are you okay?” Chunji asked at your sad crying face. Why does it hurt me to see her so hurt and in pain? Why does my heart flutter when I’m with her and it doesn’t do this with Nana?

 

“Neh…” You said as you stood up, this time Chunji helping you.

“Why are you here?” You asked wiping your face with your hands.

“I was walking around and just happened to notice your door was open so I ran to your house feeling there was like a robbery or something…” He lied.

“Please just leave… I am about to have a guest and I need to clean…” You said while heading to the kitchen.

“Arrasseo… *pause* I am truly sorry for what Nana did. I really, really am… She took away your leg, but it should be good to go on Thursday… Right?” Chunji said.

“Yes… It should be and why are you wondering about Thursday?” You asked.

“Oh. You forgot? It’s the dodge ball and volleyball tourney. The whole class has to participate. Or else you get down graded.” Chunji said again.

“Oh okay…. Thanks for letting me know.” You said with a smile. I have to take things slow if I really want to win him from Nana… But I am very far behind to catch up… I wish he could be my partner for the blindfold test.

“Well, I’ll get going now…” Chunji said as he walked out of your house.

 

It was 6pm, and the person you were waiting for was still not here. Aish… Where is he???

 

At 6:15pm, your doorbell finally rang.

 

You opened the door to find Mir standing in your door.

 

“Sorry I’m late…” He said with a little of aegyo to it.

“Gwenchanha.” You said to him.

“So when are we going to learn some English?” He said sarcastically.

“Well… I have to know your level first. In order to know what I need to teach you… So, do you know all of the letters? 52 characters? Capitalized and lower-case?” You asked with your head on the paper. You look at him dozing off.

“Yah!!! If you don’t want to learn, then why are you here?” You yelled at him.

“Mianhae… But what was the reason you wanted me to come here? After all, it was you who texted me first.” He said with his innocent face.

*Silence*

 

“Actually, I texted you to come here to make a deal with you.” You finally said.

“Deal? What type of deal?” He asked scratching the back of his head.

“A deal to make sure we both are learning…” You said looking at him.

“Huh?” He said still confused.

“I will teach you English, ONLY… If you teach me rap.”

 

 

 

HeY!!!! Another Chap:) Hope you guys enjoyed this one...

Why is uncle all of a sudden in a hurry to go to America?

SECRET!!!! It will come later in the story though:)

Feel free to comment your thoughts below:)

Please SUBSCRIBE:)

Thanks:)