Flashbacks: A special night

Finding You

Andy was leaning towards Eun Hee and before they knew it, they were kissing. The kiss was nice and soft... Andy was a gentle kisser since he was still a nerd, but a kingkas... He knew what he was doing. Eun Hee was shocked. She slowly closed her eyes and she slowly kissed him back. It was a really sweet and simple kiss. Then they pulled apart slowly.

 

"Eun Hee, I love you." Andy blurted out.

She stood there shocked at what was going on... "Stop playing around."

"Eun Hee, I love you." He said as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"How? Why me?" She asked.

"I don't know how you did it... But you made me fall in love with you and I love you. I am not playing around. I am serious." Andy said looking into her big eyes.

Andy got upset and tired of waiting for her answer so he turned around and started heading back towards his car.

"I.... I.... I love you too." Eun Hee blurted out.

Andy turned around and grabbed her by the waist.

"Yah! What are you doing?" She said as she pulled away.

"Will you accept me as your boyfriend then?" Andy asked.

"Mwo?"

"Will you be my girlfriend, Eun Hee-ah?" Andy asked with his hidden aegyo he didn't show alot.

"Yes..." She said while looking at the ground.

He smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. This kiss lasted longer. It was so long and sweet. Then as they pulled apart Andy said something.

"Will you sleep over at my house tonight?" He asked.

"Mwo? Naega wae?" Eun Hee asked.

"It's the weekend! Tell you parents that your going to sleep at a sauna to relax before our first testing week." Andy said as he pleaded.

"Arrasseo" She said as he grabbed her wrist and lead her to his car.

 

She took out her phone as Andy started driving his car.

 

"Omma?" Eun Hee started.

 

Andy just continued to drive as she was talking.

 

"She said okay." Eun Hee told him.

 

"Okay..." Andy replied.

 

Soon the two of them got to his house.

 

"What will your parents say? Or your hyung?" Eun Hee asked.

"I have my own house. My parents are too rich that they bought a house for me and a separte house for my hyung." Andy said.

"Oh..."

"What do you want to do Eun Hee?" Andy asked as she sat on his couch.

"Uhmmm watch a scary movie?" Eun Hee suggested.

"Ooo... You like scary movies?" Andy asked excited.

"Y-yeah" Eun Hee said hesitant.

"Okay... Let's watch 'The Ring'..." Andy said.

"Okay..."

The movie started and Eun Hee put her hands on her eyes most of the time. Andy saw that... *She is so adorable.* Andy pulled her closer to him... He could tell that she was being hesitant until he said these words.

"It's alright... I'm right here... And I am your boyfriend. I'll protect you." Andy said. A smile appeared on her face and then she looked up.

 

Their faces were only centimeters away... Andy and Eun Hee's eyes were on each others for a long time. Then Andy went in and kissed her passionately. She replied by wrapping her arms around his nape. Then he slyly reached for the remote control and turned off the t.v. He pulled her up to stand while they were still kissing. He slowly started to lead her by walking to his room as he still passionately continued to kiss her. They soon reached his room and he closed his door.. And took off his shirt. Eun Hee blushed when she saw this. He then came in for another kiss and they gently backed up. Then they reached the bed and he gently placed her on the bed. Then he got on top of her. He continued to kiss her neck and her lips, but then she stopped.

 

"What's wrong?" Andy asked.

"We shouldn't do this Andy." Eun Hee replied.

"I'm sorry... I just..." Andy started.

"I love you, Andy" Eun Hee replied signaling him a good sign.

He smiled and continued to do what he was doing....

It was a very special night...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Finally on summer break! Wooo!

Feel free to comment below!

Please SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already!

And check out a story that I am the co-author for!

It's called: "Who is my real Kim Kibum?"

PLease check it out and SUBSCRIBE:)

Much love to all^^