Senior Tournament: Volleyball Part I

Finding You

Chunji's eyes made you nervous because the 2 other girls on your team weren't very athletic... Well... that's what you thought.

 

"Now that everyone is in their teams, lets start with Volleyball!!!" Mr. Kim shouted.

"Woooooo!!!!" All of the seniors roared through out the gym.

"You guys are going to be playing against your own class first. Since we only have one net, we can only have one game going on at a time. It is best out of 3 which means that you must win 2 games out of 3. Ms. Han's class will be going first... Let's start warming up!" Mr. Kim said.

 

You and Niel partnered up, while CAP and Changjo partnered up, and Hyemi and Hana partnered up. You looked over to the 2 girls on your team and examined their skills. Hmm... They seem pretty decent... They can pass alright too... I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

 

"Niel! You're so good at setting! You should be our setter!" You shouted to him.

"Thanks..." He said blushing. Why am I always blushing around her... Perhaps I do like her...

"Niel... I have a question..." You asked...

"What is it?" He replied.

"How come Changjo and Ricky get to play? They are juniors right?" You asked innocently.

"Ricky and Chanjo are a part of Teen Top... They do whatever they want basically... And since we are Teen Top, we get special permission for things like this..." Niel said...

"Oh... Okay... Thanks for telling me..." You said.

 

You then looked at Changjo and CAP...

 

Dang... CAP can really spike! And I'm more impressed with Changjo because he is actually able to get all of these powerful hits and put them right into the air. Hmm... Maybe I was overreacting... It looks like we do have a chance of winning all of the games prepared for today... But looking at me... Hmmm.... I think I am an average player... I can pass, hit, set, but my specialty is tipping.

 

Then you decided to examine the other team practicing...

 

Jang Min and Susan were passing... Knowing Jang Min most of your life and she knew all of your secrets and you knew hers, she was pretty good at volleyball... She was good at passing and at setting just a bit... You then moved your eyes to L. Joe and Ricky practicing together... They were like CAP and Changjo... L. Joe was really good like CAP... He wasn't has strong as CAP, but he is still pretty strong... Lastly your eyes moved to the Love couple... They basically flirted the whole time, but at some times they would be serious... Nana was good at setting... Probably better than Niel... And Chunji was just an average player like me... It hurt you to see your lost love flirting with another girl even though you haven't even excepted the fact that he is your love.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

It was Monday night after Mir had left and you went up to your bedroom... You were browsing on your computer to find all of the Lee Chanhees in South Korea...

 

There are only 3 Lee Chanhees??? How is that possible? There should be more! You clicked on them one by one...

 

The first one showed a picture of an elderly man that was in his late 60s. This man lived in Seoul... That's obviously not him...

 

The second file opened up a picture of a newborn baby... The baby was sooo cute that you had to look at it again... This cannot be my Lee Chanhee...

 

You finally opened the last file.... And of course it was the one... It was the one that you fell in love with at age 10... The one you left at age 14... The one that you gave a necklace to on his 15th Birthday before you left... The one that gave you a necklace as you were leaving... I cannot accept this... Plus... he doesn't even notice me... He always cuddles with his Nana... He doesn't know me at all... If he saw me he would have came to me... Chanhee, is this really you? Didn't you promise you would find me and stay with me forever? I guess all I can do is....

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

You jumped up because it was really loud. That was the buzzer thing that notified that it was time to start....

 

Chunji's team got to serve first. The first server was Nana...

 

She served overhand...

 

The ball went past you and Changjo passed it up to Niel... Niel then set it to you.... But..... You missed it...

 

You heard the whole audience laughing at you...

 

Nana served again... But... The whole thing happened exactly the same.

 

The next time she served, it went to Hana... She got the ball up to Niel... But this time Niel decided to set up CAP...

 

BAM!!! The ball went straight to the floor... It went so fast that you didn't even see what just happened...

 

For the next few times, you studied CAP's spikes. You studied the form and the angle because you were a nerd like that...

 

It was then CAP's turn to serve... He served it so hard that he made us win through his serves...Niel didn't set to you for the first game... 

 

You guys won the first game... Now it was the second... It was 22 to 24... Chunji's team was at game point... You were getting nervous and felt something bad was going to happen to you...

 

Ricky served the ball over and you passed it up to Niel while he set Hana up... She tipped it into an open spot... But then all of a sudden Chunji came out of no where and passed it up to Nana... Nana then set Chunji up....

 

BAM!!!!

 

Chunji started running towards you when he looked to see where his target hit... Chunji hit you in the FACE!!!!

 

You got up a little light-headed... Everyone kept asking if you were okay... 

"I'm okay..." You said as Mr. Kim appointed that Chunji's team won that round...

 

Next was round 3... You met Chunji's eyes and gave him the look....

 

"IT is soooooo ON...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Oh Snappp... Kinda intense?

I hope you guys are enjoying this...

This is a rare time... 2 stories in one week day? This will probably be the only one.... Cause I didn't have homework tonight... So Woop Woop!

Feel free to Commet and PLeaSE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

Thanks:)