First time meeting

Finding You

"You wanted to talk to me Teacher Han?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Hyun Jae-ah, i wanted to talk to you about the song you sang. I have never heard of that song..." Teacher Han said.

"I wrote that song... It was one of the first songs I wrote when I fully learned piano at age 10." Hyun Jae explained.

"Ahh... Arrasseo... That's all I wanted to talk about. You may go." Teacher Han said.

 

Before Hyun Jae left, Chunji was standing outside the classroom. He seemed to be waiting for Hyun Jae.

 

Chunji's Flashback:

 

"Mwo? Do what?" asked Chunji and Teen Top members.

 

"I need you guys to transfer to her high school and just stay there for 6 months. That's all I ask..." said Andy.

 

"Why out of everyone you work with, has to be us?" Chunji asked with a glare at Andy.

 

"I need you to scout her... You guys are the only ones around her age." Andy begged.

 

"Aish, Jinjjah... This one better be good." Chunji whispered to himself.

 

End of Flashback

 

"Jinjjah! Why is this girl taking forever to come out of that classroom!" Chunji thought impatiently.

 

He was about to open the door but it opened before he could. When he saw it was Hyun Jae, he grabbed her arm and said, "Follow me."

 

Hyun Jae struggled at first then he stopped in a hallway. They stood in the hallway silent for a few minutes.

 

"Do you know what I am doing here?" Chunji asked harshly.

 

*Silence*

 

"Aish, I can't believe this... This girl is so clueless no matter how much of a top student she is!" Chunji said.

 

"What are you talking about?" asked Hyun Jae

 

"Aish... Nevermind. You're getting on my nerves." Chunji said while looking another direction.

 

"Mwo? I'm getting on your nerves? You're the one pulling me here and then not not even talking. You should be the one explaining, not me." Hyun Jae said looking into his eyes.

 

"Wierd, why do his eyes look so familiar?" she thought.

 

*Silence*

 

Just as Hyun Jae was going to turn and go to lunch, Chunji grabbed her arm again, but this time very firm and started walking.

As they were passing a hallway, Nana walked out of the head office from her transfer to the high school when she heard... "Let go me Chunji!" hyun Jae yelled. Nana noticed that it was her Chunji and followed them quietly.

 

Chunji stopped in the Cafeteria where everyone in school was. He was still firmly holding on Hyun Jae's arm.

 

"Let go!" Hyun Jae kept struggling. When she finally gave up, she looked up and Chunji was leaning close to Hyun Jae. Nana walked in the room.... Right when Chunji planted his lips onto Hyun Jae's.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Whooo!!!! Getting intense! I hope you guys subscribe and comment! :) I am so excited to keep updating with you guys! Thanks!:)