Coffeest

Finding You

"Can I talk to you?"

 

You turned around to see Andy standing behind you.

 

"Oh... Sunbaenim.... What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I just asked you a question... It's impolite to ignore a question." Andy said annoyed.

"Oh... Mian.... Yes you can, I'm not busy." You said getting up.

"Okay... Let's go to 'Coffeest' in Nasu-dong." Andy said.

Omg.... That place is expensive and I don't think I have enough money on me....

"Okay... I don't know how to drive..." You said.

"It's alright... I can drive..." Andy said.

Can I trust this man? He is around the same age as my mom....

 

You and Andy got inside of his car and started driving off. Someone happened to see and followed quietly.

 

Haha... She acts just like you.... I'm glad you made me do this... I finally get to meet her after all of these years...

Ugh... Why does this man keep looking at me.... don't tell me he has 'plans' to do something..... Omg.... NOOOOO!

 

You and Andy arrived at Coffeest.... And took at seat... While Mysterious follower came about ten minutes later to make it cool. You and Andy sat towards the back so no one could hear your conversation and Andy paid the lady working there extra to make sure no one heard it. So the guy following you guys couldn't go close to you guys to hear.

 

"What can I get for you guys?" The waitress came over and asked.

"Are you okay with Americano? That's their best here..." Andy whispered to you.

"Neh." You said keeping you head low.

"Is that all I can get you guys tonight?" The waitress said.

"Hyun Jae, do you want some cake?" Andy asked while you looked at him and you whispered back.

"Aren't cakes expensive here?"

He smiled and told the waitress to get you guys two slices to be served right when they get the Americanos.

"Andy-sunbae, why are you being so nice to me?" You asked.

"I have something to discuss about you, personally and about your future." He said leaning back to his chair.

"Okay... What is it?" You asked as the waitress came back with two Americanos and two slices of cake.

That was quick.. and they both look sooooooooo GOOD!

The waitress went back to her work and you took a sip of your Americano.

"Wah! This is really the best Americano ever...." You said.

"Yes... I told you that... Okay... What did you ask me earlier." Andy said.

"Oh yeah... What about my future do you need to know about?" You asked taking a bite of your cake.

"I am here to offer you a job... It will be starting in 5 months from this day..." Andy said.

"Your people didn't tell you? I can't dance anymore." You said looking down.

"Mwo? When did this happen?" Andy said with his eyes widened.

"Just yesterday I went to the hospital and the doctor said I can't dance anymore due to my ankles." You said,

"What's wrong with your ankles?" He said sitting up from his seat.

"I have cracks on them... The doctor said to avoid sports and dancing..." You said.

Andy could tell that you were upset... So he said something interesting.

"How would you like to go solo with no dancing required?" Andy said with a smile.

"Really? You would do that? Why would you do that? Don't you like people that can only dance?" You said.

"I like people that have talents. And from the test earlier, I confirmed that you really have the voice your mom talks about all the time." Andy said.

"Wait... Why did you bring my mom into this? She is dead." You said looking into his eyes.

"What is your mom's full name? Before she was married?" Andy asked.

"Bang Eun Hee" You said as he smirked to himself.

"Really??? You said she was dead?" Andy said suspiciously.

"Yes. She died right before I turned 15." You said truthfully.

"Are you sure she died?" Andy said.

"Yes... Her ashes were in a jar and I spread it all around Han River... Her last wish before she died..." You said getting gloomy.

"I'm sorry for asking you these personal questions. Let's go..." Andy said and got up.

As you got up the guy that followed you guys got up and came up to you.

"Let's go..." He said as he grabbed you hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update! Hehe.... Some of you are probably like... What the heck is Coffeest?

Well According to google, it is one of the most famous coffee shops in Seoul... So yeah...

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Feel free to comment and please....

SUBCRIBE:)

Much love^^

 Gotta love my Woohyun and his cute aegyo!