Finding Bang Cheolyong

Finding You

It has been two months and your birthday and Christmas passed... Chunji stayed with you the whole time. Niel gave you a cute phone charm. And Mir gave you a cute hair pin. You were upset that Jang Min betrayed you and you didn't even know why she did it in the first place. Chunji also gave you bracelet. Nana's warning was still in your mind, but Chunji and Mir always came over for English tutoring. And you couldn't say no to two guys. You and Chunji always practiced your song, his English had a horrible accent, but it was cute at the same time. But your uncle's letter was still in your mind.

 

Eottoke? They are going to be arriving in about another month since right now is February... Eottoke? I haven't even started to look for my brother.

 

So you took out your phone and texted Mir and Chunji...

 

Yo... I can't tutor tonight! Mian>_<

I'll see you guys tomorrow^^

 

Luckily either of them texted back. So then you put on your outfit of the day and headed out. It was the weekend and it was still a little chilly out. You decided to go to the mall first, just because you wanted to.

 

Hmm... What should I wear at the talent show?

 

You looked at one dress first.

 

Hmm... Seems like too much lace...

So you looked at the next dress...

 

This is pretty... But I think it is too fancy and OMG! Look at the price!!!

You were gloomy because you couldn't find a nice dress... Until you reached a certain outfit.

 

Wow... This is nice... And it is way cheaper than that one dress I almost bought...

You looked at the time and you saw it was 2pm... So you then decided to go to school.

You rode the bus to your school... For some odd reason, your school was always 24/7 open with people in the office working. You went to the secretary.

 

"Excuse me..." You started.

"Yes... What can I help you with?" The lady said.

"Is there a Bang Cheolyong that goes to this school?" You asked.

"Bang Cheolyong...." She said as she looked at her computer.

"Yes! We do..." she said.

"Can you print a picture of him for me?" You asked.

"Yes... Just one moment." She said as she clicked on her computer.

Then you heard the computer go off. And she got up and went to the printer.

"Here you go." She said as she put the picture in a folder.

"Kamsahapnida." You said and took it.

You went outside, but you wanted to suprise yourself... So you went home before opening the folder.

You walked home and you prepared you heart... You slower opened the folder with your eyes closed and you took out the picture. Your eyes widened and you dropped to the floor.

 

"There's no way he's my brother." You looked at the picture again.

 

"Mir..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Mir is your bro...

Hope you enjoyed!

feel free to comment

Please SUBSCRIBE!

Much love to all^^