Love War

Finding You

The rest of the day you spent in the doctor's office crying your tears out. Uncle, Omma, Appa, where are you guys to confort me? Why did you leave me when I need the most help right now?

Chunji couldn't do anything, but watch you cry your heart out. It hurt his heart, but he didn't know why it hurt so much... It's like I should be conforting her, but I just told her my feelings... It will get more awkward for her and me because I don't even know if she likes me...

He was leaning closer to take you into his embrace, but you got up.

 

"Please send me home." You said sniffing your nose as you were walking to the doors.

"We have to wait for the doctor to come back and give you your meds." Chunji said grabbing you wrist.

"No... I will come get it tomorrow... I will inform the nurse that I will come by tomorrow after school." You said and walked out the door.

Chunji just stood for a couple of minutes and then walked out. He couldn't see you when he stepped out of the room you were assigned.

Where did she go? Did she leave? Shoot.... I should've followed her when she left.

Then he spotted you at the counter and saw a familiar outfit.

"Yah! Park Hyun Jae! How dare you try to leav-" He said as he turned the girl around. It wasn't you. But he could've swore it was you from the back.

 

He ran outside of the hospital. He was sure the figure he saw this time was you that was walking towards the bus stop. He ran to you and picked you to make sure you didn't escape him this time.

 

"Yah!!! Ajusshi!!! What are you doing?!?! Let me go!!!" You yelled knowing it was Chunji.

Chunji heard your words and froze when he heard those words, he froze and looked at you mad.

"I am not an Ajusshi!!! I am a sumbae! You need to respect, instead of running off!!!" He said still carrying you. As you tried to squirm out of his embrace, he just walked faster and held you tighter to his car.

"Yah! Let me go! I can walk on my own!!!" You kept yelling at him.

Chunji put you down when you guys reached his car. He opened the door while inhaling and exhaling as much oxegyn as he could get and he did with a smile on his face.

 

What is wrong with this guy... Is he bipolar? Chanhee was never like this...

 

You quietly got in his car and he closed it and ran to the drivers side and locked the doors when he got in so you couldn't escape.

"Take me home please." You said.

"No."

"Why? You have to! I have to go prepare for our test tomorrow!" You said annoyed.

"No... Until you say sorry for calling me ajusshi...." He said.

"Hmph... Whatever." You said and turned the other way.

"Did you know you are the first girl to ever call me that? Even 5 year old fans call me oppa... Even a 5 year old stranger calls me oppa... But you called me ajusshi. You could at least call me sunbae." He said looking at the road.

"Hmph... Why should I call you sumbae? I'm not in the industry and I'm not even a trainee yet." You said.

 

Ugh... Sumbae, I am going to break your rule.

 

"Hyun Jae, the truth is, Teen Top is here to scout you. Andy Lee, my uncle wanted us to scout you. He cancelled all of our concerts and autograph signings for you. I really don't see why he chose you. It was really a waste... Since now you can't dance." Chunji briefly explained.

 

Your eyes widened at what he just said... But you were still curious.

 

"What? Why would you guys scout me? I'm in no special program for you guys to even know my existence. How is it even possible for Andy sumbae to know about me?" You asked Chunji.

"I have no clue. But he seemed really determined when he told us to scout you." He said as he pulled next to your house.

 

There was a familiar car parked in front of your house. Chunji got out of his seat and came to open the door for you. At the same time, a boy came out of his car.

 

"Niel? What are you doing here?" Chunji asked as he opened your door.

"I should be asking you that. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Nana's side in this situation?" Niel said firmly glaring at Chunji.

"Hmph... You already know everything and why i'm here..." Chunji said as he remembered their conversation.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

This was the night before the Senior Tournament. It was back at the Teen Top dorm and Chunji and Niel share a room and a bunk bed. Chunji was on the top bunk and Niel was on the bottom.

 

"Niel there is something I have to tell you..." Chunji said.

"What?" Niel replied.

"It's another girl problem..." Chunji confessed.

"Really? Nana? I thought you had things sorted out with her?" Niel said thinking about his friend.

"Yeah... I did, but there is another problem." Chunji said.

"And what could that problem be?" Niel smirking because he had an idea that came into his mind.

"I thinking i'm falling for another girl..." Chunji said.

"Really? Who?" Niel said.

"Park Hyun Jae." Chunji whispered.

"Jinjjah? How can you start falling for her? You and Nana said you guys are going to be announcing your relationship and more to public in 2 months. Why stop Nana's relationship with her now?" Niel said.

"I don't know what to do... I feel like Hyun Jae is important. And If I feel this way, I think I am going to confess my feelings to her." Chunji told his friend.

"Why would you do that? That would be considered cheating... Are you going to do this to Nana? You remember what happened last time you tried to break up with her." Niel said.

"Yes... I do..." Chunji said.

"She dramatically changed into a different person." Niel reminded Chunji.

"Just know that I like Park Hyun Jae." Chunji said closing his eyes.

"Okay... Then let me tell you something for you to know... I like her too..." Niel said.

 

Chunji's eyes widened when he heard these words from his best friend.

 

"Chunji? Are you sleeping already?" Niel said.

But Chunji remained silent and just layed there.

"I guess he already went to sleep...." Niel said and he closed his eyes and went to bed.

 

I have to confess to her first, or else Niel will beat me to it.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You looked at the two boys that were glaring at each other. What the heck are they talking about?  You broke the silence.

 

"Well, since you two are busy, then I will be heading inside of my house now." You said and hurried off inside to your house.

 

The boys looked at you and then just exchanged glares again. Niel talked first.

 

"I do know why your are here, but I thought you would take it slower..." Niel said.

"What do you mean slower?" Chunji asked.

"Nana already told me what you told her in the Nurse's office and I would stop with Hyun Jae for now if I were you." Niel said.

"What do you mean?" Chunji asked seriously.

"I feel Nana is on to something... I saw her and Jang Min smirking evily at each other when you and Hyun Jae walked out of the gym." Niel said.

"What does that have to do with me?" Chunji said.

 

There was a long silence before Niel could say something.

 

"She is your girlfriend and Jang Min likes me... She confessed to me her feelings, but I already told her that I see her as a sister. And I wanted to tell you something important..... Park Hyun Jae will soon be mine."

 

Chunji widened his eyes... I guess its a Love War now... Between Me, Niel, Nana, Jang Min, and Hyun Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH SNAPP!!!:)

I decided to just write my story on the spot. Since I know what I want in my story now:)

Hope you guys Enjoyed:)

Feel free to Comment and SUBSCRIBE:)

Thanks!

Much LOve to all!!!!