Senior Tournament: Volleyball Part II

Finding You

The hit that you recieved on your face woke you up because you were playing a lot better than the last 2 games. Your passing was doing great and your tipping specialty was awakened... You tipped in every open spot... Chunji got some, but he couldn't get all of them.

 

After a few more plays, it was finally your turn to serve. Everyone on your team got nervous... The score was 13-20... Your team was losing...

 

"Go Hyun Jae!!! Come on!!!" Mir shouted from the audience.

 

Those words reminded you of a day... It wasn't a day of sports, but just another day in your life.

 

FLASHBACK

 

This flashback was when you were 12 years old... You were waiting for Chanhee to get to school at your usual meeting spot. While you were waiting, you fell "asleep." You heard footsteps insisting that it was Chanhee and continued to be "asleep." You heard him sit next to you, as he whispered in your ear...

 

"Park Hyun Jae, your love is here..." He said smiling.

You silently smiled a little.

"Hey... You're not even sleeping..." He said.

You slowly opened one of your eyes and looked up to see Chanhee and he was looking straight at you.

"Aish... Oppa you always ruin the fun moments" You said while standing up.

"Haha... You know that you are not good at acting though..."

 

The two of you laughed and walked to school. Moments later...

 

"You think you are so lucky to have Chanhee Oppa for you... Huh?" A queenkas said as she cornered you to a corner.

"How should we play with her?" The kingkas next to her said.

 

Right when both of them were about to hit you, they were disturbed by a voice.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" the voice said.

"Chanhee Oppa..." You said weekly.

"Go Hyun Jae! I'll meet you at our spot! Hurry!" Chanhee said as you just stood there...

"Yah! What are you doing? Come On! Go Hyun Jae!" Chanhee continued to yell... Then you ran away to the spot.

"Yah! Where do you think you are going?" The queenkas said and she was going to follow you, but Chanhee held her back.

"Where do you think you are touching???" Yelled the kingkas.

 

The Kingkas was about to punch Chanhee, but was interupted again, but this time, it was a teacher. The three's job was to clean the bathroom and their homeroom clasroom.

 

"Aish... where is Chanhee Oppa?" You asked getting impatient.. Then you heard footsteps. It was Chanhee.

 

"Yah! Lee Chanhee, what took you so long? I was getting worried!" You said to him.

"Oh nothing... I just had to stay behind a bit... Mianhae for taking too long..." He said.

"Oh... well it's getting late... Omma must be worried." You said while getting up.

 

But before you could walk away, Chanhee grabbed your hand. ..

 

"Do you.... Do you.... want to be my girlfriend?" He said blushing and looking at the opposite direction of you.

"Mwo?" You said jokingly. Instead you just gave him a kiss on the cheek... "See you tomorrow..."

"Does that mean you say yes?"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You served and got a point. You just continued to serve and serve... Soon the score was 20-20... You caught your team up big time... Soon rotations went by... And you were in the front row.... the score was 24-23... Your team was ahead. Hyemi served it over. As usual the other team got it and Jang Min tipped it over. You got a pass up to Niel... He set it to you... You quickly remembered CAP's, L. Joe's, and Chunji's forms and angles when they hit. You swung your hand really fast and you are suprised to see that you scored the winning point. The only thing was, Chunji was on the ground and Nana was rubbing her ... You realized that you just scored 2 points in your mind. You hit Nana in the and Chunji got the rebound of it to his face... You secretly smiled to yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAY!!! 3rd Chapter today!!!

Lots of work!

Hope you guys enjoy this one....

You got your revenge!!! Haha... But is that the only revenge you're planning?

Remember.... There is still Dodge ball!!! Haha...

Feel free to comment below! And Please Subscribe!!!

Thanks:)