New Classmates

Finding You

"Samchoon!" Hyun Jae yelled, "I am going to school!" "Arrasseo." Uncle said.

 

 (At School)

 

"Aissshh... Why is this teacher soooo boring?" Hyun Jae thought. Then all of a sudden you hear girls screaming and crowding the door.

"Ahhh! Its teen top!!! Kya! So cute! And Handsome!" girls in class said.

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo! We are Teen Top! We will be in this class for a while." Ricky yelled.

 

"Im CAP" he said with a smile.

 

"The name is Chunji." he said with a mad face.

 

"I'm L. Joe" he said with a smile.

 

"I'm Niel" he said with a killer smile.

 

"I'm Ricky" he said with a bow after it.

 

"I'm Changjo!" he shouted.

 

Hyun Jae's Thoughts:

"Wow... They aren't even that good looking. I mean especially that one with the mad face. He has a problem. They are all cute except for him. The one that shouted is too loud. The one that bowed is too loyal. The two that smiled are probably the most normal. (pause) wow... the one with a killer smile is kinda cute. He stands out the most. But he would never like me... I'm such a nerd and i'm shy.

 

"Okay everyone, introduce yourselves." Teacher Han said.

 

Hyun Jae's thoughts:

 

Oh NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do???

 

Students went one by one. Then came to Hyun Jae.

(few minutes)

"An... Anyeong... Park... Hyun... Jae..." she said quietly. So quiet Teen Top couldn't hear, but they didn't care, so they just acted like they heard her.

 

Niel's Thoughts:

"She's kinda cute. Seeing her makes me laugh. haha... So this is the chosen one..."

 

Chunji's thoughts:

"This girl reminds me of someone. But who? She seems really wierd though... This is the girl Mr. Lee wants us to scout? He really should have chose someone who isn't wierd and awkward. Aish, jinjjah!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the start of Hyun Jae's life is going to change. Please Subscribe and comment! Thanks for your support! I will be upgrading hopefully a lot. And I still don't know what I want for the ending!